Tears For Tony

He has calmed down and looked the part. Stepped in when needed and contributed more than most thought possible.
There are always improvements to be made with every player.
Has any player in the squad improved as much as he has?
Short answer no.
Still think he has to adapt to tricky wingers a bit.
God help them if they give him a chance to go through them -seen him fuck a few of them up this season and they have faded after a bit of the rough treatment.
His attacking play and goal contribution has been brilliant. Showed a side to his game that had disappeared since moving from youth level. Well done
The biggest credit I can give is winning over the hate crew that had no time for him or belived he deserved the jersey.

That takes a lot

I'm immensely proud of him.

If any one o those 2 were ma mrs, she’d be telt, get it sorted, say sorry, widny give a monkeys wether guilty or not, widny be pissin ma hard earned wonga away to some fancy lawyer for nothing but a handbags fight, if this pish is what the legal system is for its a waste of feckin time, hope ther both guilty and told to go feck themselves….everything that wrong wi society this shite 😡
The judge in the case has pleaded way them before it went to the courtroom,to sort it out amicabley to save wasting his time??and that the winner might get a surprise by the amount of compensation??as he can or could award as little as £1......hope to fuck he does..

If any one o those 2 were ma mrs, she’d be telt, get it sorted, say sorry, widny give a monkeys wether guilty or not, widny be pissin ma hard earned wonga away to some fancy lawyer for nothing but a handbags fight, if this pish is what the legal system is for its a waste of feckin time, hope ther both guilty and told to go feck themselves….everything that wrong wi society this shite 😡
It's a Civil Case so we won't be paying for it anyway but what a fucking farce 2 adult women have taken a fall out to this extent. Just tell your mammy you're no talking to your pal anymore, case closed.

The judge in the case has pleaded way them before it went to the courtroom,to sort it out amicabley to save wasting his time??and that the winner might get a surprise by the amount of compensation??as he can or could award as little as £1......hope to fuck he does..
I don't think any kind of compensation or vindication is the endgoal in this case, mate.

The raising of profiles and the inevitable coverage, photoshoots and glossy magazine serialisation will be where the real profit lies for all participants in this farcehole of a case.

Women have, quite rightly, condemned discrimination and inequality, but these two (and others like them) have set the sisterhood movement back 20-years with this garbage.

It's really sad when young women think that being a 'wag' is more aspirational and influential than having a career in law, politics, business or medicine.

I don't know what all this wag thing is about, but I do know...if it's got tits...or tires...you're gonny have fucking problems with it
HH

He has calmed down and looked the part. Stepped in when needed and contributed more than most thought possible.
There are always improvements to be made with every player.
Has any player in the squad improved as much as he has?
Short answer no.
Still think he has to adapt to tricky wingers a bit.
God help them if they give him a chance to go through them -seen him fuck a few of them up this season and they have faded after a bit of the rough treatment.
His attacking play and goal contribution has been brilliant. Showed a side to his game that had disappeared since moving from youth level. Well done
The biggest credit I can give is winning over the hate crew that had no time for him or belived he deserved the jersey.

That takes a lot

I'm immensely proud of him.
Tony Ralston laughs at Neymar .jpg

Cards on the table, I thought Tony was a busted flush and would spend his twilight years in the boozers telling the punters how he 'nearly made it".

I love, absolutely love, to be stood corrected.

Tony - you made it, young man.........you made it.

You had many a grown man in floods of tears and now we're living our dreams through you.

Take a bow, Tony.........Celtic through and through

Sorry man but you shit me up with that title thread.
Choose your words carefully. I thought it was bad news.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back