Technophiles out there.

Lemon try to go to the photo in your phone and see if there is an option to save it as a .JPG file. Alternatively you can copy it to your computer and save it in Paint (for example) as a .jpg file. If it is still not small enough send me a private message and I will speak to you directly to show you how to make the filesize even smaller
Frank

Lemon try to go to the photo in your phone and see if there is an option to save it as a .JPG file. Alternatively you can copy it to your computer and save it in Paint (for example) as a .jpg file. If it is still not small enough send me a private message and I will speak to you directly to show you how to make the filesize even smaller
Frank
Cheers for that. I'm at work just now, for my sins, so no computer available. Will try that

Feck and here's me thinking you run IBM. Hail hail Michael, we might know fuck all about technology but we'll take them oan at bevvyin. Mines a Guinness.
HHLemon we might no hiv techie smarts, but we drink like phuq!!!!! loved the porter, but ah'm a stella man noo!!! Hic!

HHLemon we might no hiv techie smarts, but we drink like phuq!!!!! loved the porter, but ah'm a stella man noo!!! Hic!
MD you saw off the Chinese with your adblocker, I know you like to be modest, but bringinistockphoto-929212080-1024x1024.jpg down the chinese firewall was something else.

Members online

Latest posts

Back