Tees For Tims

26+6=1

Anyone bought anything from these guys?
I'm eagerly awaiting my next delivery from Tees For Tims. I had 23% in a pre-season sale, as a previous customer and I've 5 beauties of shirts on the way for <£75 including postage.
I was thinking about posting up the discount code at the time but wouldn't do so without the company's and Winning Captain's approval first.
The first time I ordered was a couple or 3 years ago and I contacted them when I'd gotten nothing after a couple of weeks. Without hesitation they sent the same order back out again. Ironically the cross-border post in Ireland is shite (thanks again England) and the shirts arrived within days of my complaint then the 'replacement order' a few days later. I contacted the company and asked them to invoice me for the 2nd order but they wouldn't hear of it. It was at least 4 tshirts too.
Anyway; they're decent, honest and reputable people in my opinion and they have excellent products.
If this post / thread contravenes any site rules or policy (if such a baescht exists) then remove by all means.
But look at this beauty, waiting on this among others atm, they are so gonna love this in Marks & Spencers in Armagh. Might even have to go on a mini-tour of the shappin centres.

whole_fenian_army1-scaled.jpg

I'm eagerly awaiting my next delivery from Tees For Tims. I had 23% in a pre-season sale, as a previous customer and I've 5 beauties of shirts on the way for <£75 including postage.
I was thinking about posting up the discount code at the time but wouldn't do so without the company's and Winning Captain's approval first.
The first time I ordered was a couple or 3 years ago and I contacted them when I'd gotten nothing after a couple of weeks. Without hesitation they sent the same order back out again. Ironically the cross-border post in Ireland is shite (thanks again England) and the shirts arrived within days of my complaint then the 'replacement order' a few days later. I contacted the company and asked them to invoice me for the 2nd order but they wouldn't hear of it. It was at least 4 tshirts too.
Anyway; they're decent, honest and reputable people in my opinion and they have excellent products.
If this post / thread contravenes any site rules or policy (if such a baescht exists) then remove by all means.
But look at this beauty, waiting on this among others atm, they are so gonna love this in Marks & Spencers in Armagh. Might even have to go on a mini-tour of the shappin centres.

I take it they're a cotton t-shirt mate nice n comfy??
I've never bought off them but uve peaked my interest

I'm at the checkout av not got PayPal other option is way google no idea wit that is can I not just use my card to pay mate??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back