Tees For Tims

Anyone bought anything from these guys?
I'm eagerly awaiting my next delivery from Tees For Tims. I had 23% in a pre-season sale, as a previous customer and I've 5 beauties of shirts on the way for <£75 including postage.
I was thinking about posting up the discount code at the time but wouldn't do so without the company's and Winning Captain's approval first.
The first time I ordered was a couple or 3 years ago and I contacted them when I'd gotten nothing after a couple of weeks. Without hesitation they sent the same order back out again. Ironically the cross-border post in Ireland is shite (thanks again England) and the shirts arrived within days of my complaint then the 'replacement order' a few days later. I contacted the company and asked them to invoice me for the 2nd order but they wouldn't hear of it. It was at least 4 tshirts too.
Anyway; they're decent, honest and reputable people in my opinion and they have excellent products.
If this post / thread contravenes any site rules or policy (if such a baescht exists) then remove by all means.
But look at this beauty, waiting on this among others atm, they are so gonna love this in Marks & Spencers in Armagh. Might even have to go on a mini-tour of the shappin centres.

whole_fenian_army1-scaled.jpg
Bought a tee shirt from them with the wording “ Never Send A Bear To Do A Lions Job” Great item

Anno, tell me about it but then I'm 60.
That said, I love it when both ends of the ground sing "come on you Bhoys in Green". When in Europe it is fekn awesome.
One of the best chants ever but now we have opposing singing corners instead of getting everybody to join in they sing they're own songs the bhoys mob are just ooh ah up the ra constantly while the GB sing other songs the atmosphere at home now is a bit shit because of it stevie it's a real shame because the majority don't know wits goin on what annoys me is that young bhoys mob probs werent even born wen the ra put they're guns down never mind know they're history for me they're trying to outdo the GB and making a cunt of it with constant ira chants imo whole atmosphere shud include everybody like the old days HH

One of the best chants ever but now we have opposing singing corners instead of getting everybody to join in they sing they're own songs the bhoys mob are just ooh ah up the ra constantly while the GB sing other songs the atmosphere at home now is a bit shit because of it stevie it's a real shame because the majority don't know wits goin on what annoys me is that young bhoys mob probs werent even born wen the ra put they're guns down never mind know they're history for me they're trying to outdo the GB and making a cunt of it with constant ira chants imo whole atmosphere shud include everybody like the old days HH
A yes The Judean people's front V The people's front of Judea, bit of a shame really.

Members online

Latest posts

Back