Tell Me Something Funny

Maria

Maybe they were checking the bhoys oot??

The bhoys arent bhoys their huns and they found it funny as fuck. I had my tunes on so they nodded me to take them off. Then nodded across the road were the workies were standin gawkin. The huns said they were checkin oot my boots.

They were.

Do you think they want to wear them?

The bhoys arent bhoys their huns and they found it funny as fuck. I had my tunes on so they nodded me to take them off. Then nodded across the road were the workies were standin gawkin. The huns said they were checkin oot my boots.

They were.

Do you think they want to wear them?
.??was you jiggin with your sounds on?🤔cadogan street used to be red light area,,,,(so ave been telt👀

Maria

Don’t i know it. I worked for another company in cadogan street.

I had a full uniform and hated my lift being late to pick me up so walked up and down the street rather than pitch a corner

Walking along a car crawls beside me and the driver puts the window down and asks me for business.

Full uniform i wiz fkn ragin and lost it big time i ran at his car and ninja kicked it hard as i could and called him a clatty creepy dirty bastard he sped off.

That was the same night the prostitute that was last seen before death.

The exact same night. Coz she asked me for blues.

And i looked at my u iform and at her and told her i was just out my work.

It took a minute for it to register on her wee drug addled brain but she wiz a poor wee soul all apologetic.

Yeah it was horrible street years ago.