Tell Me Something

Maria

Hi Maria

A few years back my other half was in his way to work at a British Gas plant at 5.30 am on a rainy winter morning. It was a huge plant about 12 miles in area with a fairly long approach road. There he was good up hands in pockets pushing against the wind when a car pulled up next to him. My hubby with his poor eyesight thought he knew the fella so got in. Neither spoke for a wee while and thenbith looked at each other and realised neither of them had a clue who the other one was. The driver thought my husband was someone else and so did my husband. When they got over thebarassment they had a good laugh about it.

HH

Hey G, am so glad you said that ghirl, it seems to me sometimes that crackpot things just happen to me.

Tell your bhoy lol a feel his embarrassment acutely.

If you keep reading you’ll realise that his may have been a one-off. Shit always happens to me pal πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

HH my good friend ☘️

Maria

Theres a young immature girl in work who is always all over the old boys an i mean the granda’s.

She’s a pure arselicker n hun to boot.

Anyway she was getting it tight from the other hun for her creepy ways.

I said she should try the help the aged convention she would be like a kid in a candy shop whilst everyone crumpled she stormed back to her seat.

At least she knows her fkn place πŸ€ͺ

The Shamrock

Theres a young immature girl in work who is always all over the old boys an i mean the granda’s.

She’s a pure arselicker n hun to boot.

Anyway she was getting it tight from the other hun for her creepy ways.

I said she should try the help the aged convention she would be like a kid in a candy shop whilst everyone crumpled she stormed back to her seat.

At least she knows her fkn place πŸ€ͺ
They huns never know their place.

The Shamrock

Paid for a kettle and teabags etc for the room which the maid delivered with no problem and when I went to make a cuppa I couldn't get it to work so I tried in various plug sockets without any luck and assumed the problem was the kettle was knacked. I found the maid and tried to explain the problem through the language barrier and eventually she realised and said kapoot kapoot and I said aye the kettle is fucked and she took my card for the room and put it in the slot to turn the electricity on. Doh!!!

tictastic

Paid for a kettle and teabags etc for the room which the maid delivered with no problem and when I went to make a cuppa I couldn't get it to work so I tried in various plug sockets without any luck and assumed the problem was the kettle was knacked. I found the maid and tried to explain the problem through the language barrier and eventually she realised and said kapoot kapoot and I said aye the kettle is fucked and she took my card for the room and put it in the slot to turn the electricity on. Doh!!!
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

DILLIGAF

Years ago, a mate of mine was driving to work in the Winter at 04:30 am
The highway was pretty empty as it was so early
He pulled onto the highway, but a few hundred yards along, he did a hard brake stand, as 'somethng' foated across in front of his car, a few yards ahead
He almost shat himself as it appeared as a ghostly white, apparition movng slowly across the road
You can magine, almost pitch black, middle of nowhere and no one else around
His heart was beating out of his chest and as it wafted away, he got out and stared at it, then realised, it was a big 'cloud' of foam
There was a huge condo development up on the hill and apparently, some kids had poured a box of soap powder into the big fountain, at the front of the building
The 'ghost' was actualyl a big chunk of soapy bubbles, that had broken away and floated down the hill, on the breeze and across the road
What a fright he must have got, but what a laugh we had, when he got to work and told us

Maria

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Not funny at all Ian but thanx. My language should be better. Thats abhorrent.

Still i will try to lose the tourettes.

Knowing me though could get better but never be perfect.

Too hard. Saints are saints for a reason. They are incredible. 😬😬

Members online

Latest posts