Tell Me Something

An Irishman and an Englishman find a lamp
Upon rubbing it a genie pops out and says For freeing me, I will grant you each one wish!" The Englishman says "I love my country, but it's being ruined by foreigners. I wish a wall to be built around it so that no one else can get in." The genie says, "Done. And you, Irishman?" The Irishman looks thoughtful for a moment and says, "Tell me more about this wall." The genie responds, "It is twenty miles tall, a hundred feet thick and made of granite. Nothing can get in or out." The Irishman says, "Fill it with water."

An English man, an Irish man, an old woman and a glamour model were travelling in the carriage of a train together two facing two.
The train goes into a tunnel turning the carriage pitch black dark. There then follows a loud smack. When exiting the tunnel the English man is holding his face in a lot of pain.
The old woman says to herself "I know what has just happened, I'll bet he tried to grope the good lookin girl, so she smacked him in the mouth."
The model thinks to herself " I know what has just happened, I'll bet he tried to steal from the old womans hand bag and she caught him and smacked him in the mouth."
The Irish man thinks to himself " I can't fuckin wait to get into another tunnel til I get another thump at that English fucker."

An English man, an Irish man, an old woman and a glamour model were travelling in the carriage of a train together two facing two.
The train goes into a tunnel turning the carriage pitch black dark. There then follows a loud smack. When exiting the tunnel the English man is holding his face in a lot of pain.
The old woman says to herself "I know what has just happened, I'll bet he tried to grope the good lookin girl, so she smacked him in the mouth."
The model thinks to herself " I know what has just happened, I'll bet he tried to steal from the old womans hand bag and she caught him and smacked him in the mouth."
The Irish man thinks to himself " I can't fuckin wait to get into another tunnel til I get another thump at that English fucker."
Aw they're no all bad D. My daughter is English 😢. She hasni grasped the roots bit yet. Not for the want of trying on my part 😢😢

Engishman, Irishman & a Scotsman are marooned on a desert isle for twenty years, after a shipwreck
Find a bottle and open it, out posps a genie
"I wll grant you al one wish"
Englishman: "I've been here twenty years, I miss London, I wish I was walking around Piccadilly Circus"
*Poof, he's gone and finds his wish granted
Scotsman: "Same here, I miss Glasgow I wish I was walking up Argyle Street"
*Poof and he's gone, fnds himself in Argyle Street, Glasow
Irishman: "I'm lonely, I wish my two pals were here"
HH