tgm an invitation.

brilliantly put SP,ah think ah was dreaming, thinking he could change,maybe it was the time of year or the stella or both! thanks for the reality check pal Hail Hail
MD, all you did was show some basic decency and kindness.

If you're dreaming, then these are the kind of dreams we should all want.

The sentiments are great, it's just....well you know, the gonk???

MD, all you did was show some basic decency and kindness.

If you're dreaming, then these are the kind of dreams we should all want.

The sentiments are great, it's just....well you know, the gonk???
SP
Aerry Xmas to you and as i raise a Leo, hope Mr Duffy never runs out of cold Stella..... Now where were we! Ah, yes TGM.
My view is that anyone who will not engage in a one point versus one point discussion forfeits his place. Many times I have seen well mannered replies to him on a single point, he replied with invectitude and big words to prove he is smarter and superior an not need discusse that point.
He has burned his bridges, crossed the Rubicon and forged his own path.
In a nutshell he believes we are blind and stupid. He is a freethinker and sees the truth

Me he is loony, Nurse, Nurse. Tgm has pooed in the rose bushes again. His scratches look awful.

SP
Aerry Xmas to you and as i raise a Leo, hope Mr Duffy never runs out of cold Stella..... Now where were we! Ah, yes TGM.
My view is that anyone who will not engage in a one point versus one point discussion forfeits his place. Many times I have seen well mannered replies to him on a single point, he replied with invectitude and big words to prove he is smarter and superior an not need discusse that point.
In a nutshell he believes we are blind and stupid. He is a freethinker and sees the truth

Me he is loony, Nurse, Nurse. Tgm has pooed in the rose bushes again. His scratches look awful.
Always a pleasure to hear from you, Tommy.

Many season's greetings to you, my friend. I hope the drinks are cool and the weather not too hot.

Merry Christmas, TT......peace and fortune be with you

SP

A Merry Christmas to you, TT and how right you are about the gonk having burned his bridges and crossed the Rubicon and oh how we laughed and laughed at his bully boy trolling but he has ruined that blog for so many people. He's an ass and a buffoon and it's time he listened instead of copy and pasting other people's views.

Members online

No members online now.

Back