tgm an invitation.

michael duffy

the celtic blog is a cesspit,paedophiles,deluded huns,no moderation,"for technical reasons apparently"it has become a battleground for celtic fan's to level abuse at each other,i never thought i'd see the the day,when this level of vitriol was aimed at each other,when we have to fight for celtic on so many many fronts,due to smsm's constant attacks on our great club,we have so many "guests" and what we say appears on video celts and the celtic blog (not facebook!) this site is being trolled big time,but there are too many intelligent people, and genuine celtic people on here, that we can handle the trolls,so i extend my hand TGM, you know what you are capable of,put aside your fixation with our "masonic board"(possibly true though!) flat earth, and give us the posts that were informative and insightful, before the hatred and bile kicked in, remember "sticks and stones"!!! you must have read dwight and chrichton's posts, wer'e stronger together,i know you read what's posted on "celtic noise" can we not put petty differences aside,and stand side by side fighting Celtic's corner, jist sayin.... Hic!o_Oo_O oh aye and ah know,there's two sides to every story!!!!

I'd love to agree with the sentiments there, Mick - unfortunately I don't think the named person is emotionally invested enough to make a telling contribution without referring to his factory settings.

What I appreciate about Celtic fans and sites like The Celtic Noise - is the diversity of views and the willingness to ask difficult questions of our Club and of each other.

For the most part, the discourse is generally civil and we have a private platform to further redress issues.

Thus far, I don't believe that anybody has used the site as a 'pulpit' to express wider world views; however - I strongly believe that that would change with the inclusion and introduction of said named party.

When the agenda is to consciously and deliberately lie, misinform, create division and promote extreme alternative views, then the inevitable outcome is chaos and the site ceases to function as a viable platform for genuine football fans (particularly fans of our Club) to express their thoughts and ideas without interference.

Having been an interested viewer of all threads, I have been very impressed with the quality of The Celtic Noise contributors. There is a great deal of thought and insight evident in the posts, and I have been particularly impressed by many of the regular contributors reception of ideas that may vary from their own.

Sure, it can lapse into farce and pantomime sometimes, but even that can be a requirement for some folk to 'let off steam' or to 'clear the air'.

I'm not sure if it would ever ascend from farce with the introduction of negative elements, such as the named party.

Your willingness to extend the hand should be commended, Mick; however, i'd rather cut mine off than extend it to someone who I feel has an alternative agenda fuelled by other more sinister forces.

I'd love to agree with the sentiments there, Mick - unfortunately I don't think the named person is emotionally invested enough to make a telling contribution without referring to his factory settings.

What I appreciate about Celtic fans and sites like The Celtic Noise - is the diversity of views and the willingness to ask difficult questions of our Club and of each other.

For the most part, the discourse is generally civil and we have a private platform to further redress issues.

Thus far, I don't believe that anybody has used the site as a 'pulpit' to express wider world views; however - I strongly believe that that would change with the inclusion and introduction of said named party.

When the agenda is to consciously and deliberately lie, misinform, create division and promote extreme alternative views, then the inevitable outcome is chaos and the site ceases to function as a viable platform for genuine football fans (particularly fans of our Club) to express their thoughts and ideas without interference.

Having been an interested viewer of all threads, I have been very impressed with the quality of The Celtic Noise contributors. There is a great deal of thought and insight evident in the posts, and I have been particularly impressed by many of the regular contributors reception of ideas that may vary from their own.

Sure, it can lapse into farce and pantomime sometimes, but even that can be a requirement for some folk to 'let off steam' or to 'clear the air'.

I'm not sure if it would ever ascend from farce with the introduction of negative elements, such as the named party.

Your willingness to extend the hand should be commended, Mick; however, i'd rather cut mine off than extend it to someone who I feel has an alternative agenda fuelled by other more sinister forces.
Both participants make their respective viewpoints eloquently, although ultimately differing in their opinions. They have, it would appear, agreed to disagree. Without recourse to to name calling, threats or "lowering the tone" of the debate.
Well done gents. Long may it continue.

brilliantly put SP,ah think ah was dreaming, thinking he could change,maybe it was the time of year or the stella or both! thanks for the reality check pal Hail Hail

the celtic blog is a cesspit,paedophiles,deluded huns,no moderation,"for technical reasons apparently"it has become a battleground for celtic fan's to level abuse at each other,i never thought i'd see the the day,when this level of vitriol was aimed at each other,when we have to fight for celtic on so many many fronts,due to smsm's constant attacks on our great club,we have so many "guests" and what we say appears on video celts and the celtic blog (not facebook!) this site is being trolled big time,but there are too many intelligent people, and genuine celtic people on here, that we can handle the trolls,so i extend my hand TGM, you know what you are capable of,put aside your fixation with our "masonic board"(possibly true though!) flat earth, and give us the posts that were informative and insightful, before the hatred and bile kicked in, remember "sticks and stones"!!! you must have read dwight and chrichton's posts, wer'e stronger together,i know you read what's posted on "celtic noise" can we not put petty differences aside,and stand side by side fighting Celtic's corner, jist sayin.... Hic!o_Oo_O oh aye and ah know,there's two sides to every story!!!!

Dear oh dear, oor Michael. It's time you gave the stella a miss if it's clouding your mind like that. The gonk has his own agenda and rarely mentions football except to drone on about operating expenses, yada, yada, yada and flat earth shit. If that one was so worried about the Celtic accounts then he can take it up with Celtic PLC. He is trying to divide and conquer and this site would be of no use to him as he wouldn't be allowed to lie, bully and abuse others the way he does on Cblog. He is one of the reasons that site is littered with filth as the sevconuts, paedos and trolls, because they see what he is getting away with. Bottom line is, he's just a troll.
See me after class, Michael Duffy.

Members online

Latest posts

Back