Thank God its over.

God help me but I saw Gary"sicknote" Gillespie in the hoops not to forget our Brazilian "rock" Rafael Schiedt. So yes I remember the bad times. But this season has been an unmitigated disaster that I put firmly at the door of Peter Lawwell. As he clears his office I hope he never sets foot in paradise again. HH
Remember it well but Mr Lawwell will be remembered as the CEO who won the Quadruple treble . And 15 league titles from 21.(I think)
Not getting the 10 that we wanted so much won't come into it.

Remember it well but Mr Lawwell will be remembered as the CEO who won the Quadruple treble . And 15 league titles from 21.(I think)
Not getting the 10 that we wanted so much won't come into it.
As I said on another post a chief exec is only as good as his last set of results so for me he really blew the chance to be remembered as the man who built a legacy. Instead he will be remembered as the man who allowed the huns to survive. HH

Truth never goes away Magnificient 7.
Now that I have had time to look at the game I realise that I was wrong saint Peter of the law was right all along, as a Celtic supporter my job is to make sure that "Glasgow Rangers" must Always be the top team in"Scotland"and that my place is to be a good little timmy. 😇

Cant be sure but the defensive set up seems a bit shite

Having watched game again

I assume we played 433 from the names

but it looked more like a 2 7 1 at times

and remarkably still had no players in middle of park for much of game

they have 3 options within 20 yards no matter who has ball usually 5 options

We have usually 2 options within 30 yards of ball and rest 40+ running forward waiting for wonder passes into no space

then running backwards when pass goes astray

players get absolutely knackered quickly and it creates jack

we dont have a proper central midfielder

none

brown plays too deep

and cal is not capable of tackling or marking and not used in his best position

turnbull is almost playing centre forward

no midfield

elyou doesnt play striker or winger or midfield and cant pass but seems to have free role where he just friggin shoots from anywhere, as does christie

the amount of times we attack and we have no midfield lurking outside ball for option other than everybody doing the same line attack with shite passing that misses first dude therefore all dudes cause they all attack in a line almost like reverse offside trap

and if ball goes behind they all need to turn with momentum then sprint backwards and hope the shite defence intercepts

quite clearly that tactic was identical to the shite lennon was playing

which means Kennedy needs sacked as well

cause he hasn't got a friggin clue either

7 midfielders and no actual centre midfielders to match their 3 who solidly support back 4 and time support to front 3

which gives impression they have 7 defenders and 6 attackers at all times

we have 7 midfielders all making a 40 yard circle away from centre of the park

no defensive awareness and too far forward when we have the ball

Absolutely amateur tactics

no friggin centre midfield

a dcm
an acm and cal who is not a centre mid but asked to play dcm but cant do it

he could play lcm but when your playing an am and 3 forwards

you need the cm to hold which he tries to do but is just shite at it

As a lcm he is good as lf he is good as an am he is best

but we play him as a left drifting defensive mid who cant play defense with two full backs higher than him

and 2 centre back who play so far apart they have no communications

absolutely pish tactics

I wonder if elyou gets his wages paid by home club if he starts the game

coz he should never be on the park imo

it's the hun way and the media up here will have 28 page special pull outs 6 days a week for the next 3 months ,it gives them that warm fuzzy sense of superiority they have been missing since the oldco cheating days

same club,,,, a myth

5 stars on the shirt ,,,ridiculed across europe

55 titles ,,,,bullshit

invincibles ,,,feck off

there as fake as jordans tits but it feeds the dribblewits
Superb lol

Sorry mate it's already too late. I would be surprised if we pick up any points from the last 2 games HH
Not sure I even care about the last 2 games. Like Lubo, I'm just waiting for the summer to be over, and am keen to see after the fist 10 games or so of the new season to see if Celtic are worth my time in terms of entertainment value. If we employ Keane, Mon, or Kenny I can take a year off as it will show that we are not a serious football club but just a toy for a rich Irish bloke.

Not sure I even care about the last 2 games. Like Lubo, I'm just waiting for the summer to be over, and am keen to see after the fist 10 games or so of the new season to see if Celtic are worth my time in terms of entertainment value. If we employ Keane, Mon, or Kenny I can take a year off as it will show that we are not a serious football club but just a toy for a rich Irish bloke.
First order of business is to get a new manager/coach in ASAP. And it better be none of the above. But what do we see? Another day of silence from this fkn board.
I’m sick of reading clickbait sh1t about summer transfers, fanciful managerial candidates, etc. Not reading any more of this crap. The only thing I want to read next is who the new guy will be.
Pl/DM/DD WE’RE WAITING.
😡😡😡

Members online

No members online now.

Back