Thank you πŸ’š

My 2 wee girls and me have been suffering from covid. It's hit me quite hard. Yesterday was pretty much the worse I think I've ever felt. Luckily it hasn't hit Gracie and Lillia as bad. Headaches and a cough but nurofen has helped a lot. My house has been in a bit of a downer last few days. Mixture of us being ill and stuck in isolation. Coming on the noise is my wee escape. And even though we all argue, the place is like a big family. The arguments stop when we need to pull together. MDs amazing gift to Dills little Lilliana. The fantastic contribution from all members to have Mr Duffy remembered at paradise forever. The people on this forum really are amazing.
I got a lot of kind words from you all when I found out I had covid so thank you all.

Anyway, there's a reason for this thread...

At this moment in time, my little girls are buzzing. They both recieved presents in the post. One of the amazing members on the noise very kindly sent them both a gift to cheer them up. The member has asked not to be named but has gave me permission to thank them on the forum. So thank you. You've made my wee girls very happy today.

My 2 wee girls and me have been suffering from covid. It's hit me quite hard. Yesterday was pretty much the worse I think I've ever felt. Luckily it hasn't hit Gracie and Lillia as bad. Headaches and a cough but nurofen has helped a lot. My house has been in a bit of a downer last few days. Mixture of us being ill and stuck in isolation. Coming on the noise is my wee escape. And even though we all argue, the place is like a big family. The arguments stop when we need to pull together. MDs amazing gift to Dills little Lilliana. The fantastic contribution from all members to have Mr Duffy remembered at paradise forever. The people on this forum really are amazing.
I got a lot of kind words from you all when I found out I had covid so thank you all.

At this moment in time, my little girls are buzzing. They both recieved presents in the post. One of the amazing members on the noise very kindly sent them both a gift to cheer them up. The member has asked not to be named but has gave me permission to thank them on the forum. So thank you. You've made my wee girls very happy today.
Wishing you and your family a speedy recovery.

Hi Lubos , I didn’t know of your family illness and hope you and the girls are on the mend. As you quite rightly said we are here to help if we can and once more someone has done a good deed. Stick in there mate and you and the girls get better. HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back