Thank you 💚

My 2 wee girls and me have been suffering from covid. It's hit me quite hard. Yesterday was pretty much the worse I think I've ever felt. Luckily it hasn't hit Gracie and Lillia as bad. Headaches and a cough but nurofen has helped a lot. My house has been in a bit of a downer last few days. Mixture of us being ill and stuck in isolation. Coming on the noise is my wee escape. And even though we all argue, the place is like a big family. The arguments stop when we need to pull together. MDs amazing gift to Dills little Lilliana. The fantastic contribution from all members to have Mr Duffy remembered at paradise forever. The people on this forum really are amazing.
I got a lot of kind words from you all when I found out I had covid so thank you all.

Anyway, there's a reason for this thread...

At this moment in time, my little girls are buzzing. They both recieved presents in the post. One of the amazing members on the noise very kindly sent them both a gift to cheer them up. The member has asked not to be named but has gave me permission to thank them on the forum. So thank you. You've made my wee girls very happy today.

Hope you and the wee yins feel better soon Lubo. (y)

I wiz gonna say summit nice aboot yi but naw yi spoiltit.
so here are the words if a song
It’s Ma Boax and I’ll bitch if a want ti
You wid bitch too if Kelly stiyed wi you
Love to the Weans Lubo but you can
Aye you too hope all goes well for the 3 of you.
That was a great gesture to the kids
Well done 👏 whoever you are
But nothing on this Forum is now a surprise
HH All Noisers 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🍀🍀🍀🍀❤️

HH LLP

I wiz gonna say summit nice aboot yi but naw yi spoiltit.
so here are the words if a song
It’s Ma Boax and I’ll bitch if a want ti
You wid bitch too if Kelly stiyed wi you
Love to the Weans Lubo but you can
Aye you too hope all goes well for the 3 of you.
That was a great gesture to the kids
Well done 👏 whoever you are
But nothing on this Forum is now a surprise
HH All Noisers 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🍀🍀🍀🍀❤️

HH LLP
av a poem

it wiz lubos boax a knew it at the time
a spent every night whinning
just to make it mine

a have a brass neck
it's shinny n bright
on top of that sits ma gob
that spouts a lot of :poop:

Again.....thank you to everyone on the noise for your messages, even you Jam. And thank you to the member who brightened my little girls day.
Alright mate, sorry to hear about your troubles and glad to hear that your lovely Ghirls got a special delivery to aid their recovery. Some wonderful people out there.

Hope you and your family are all back fighting fit again soon.

H.H

My 2 wee girls and me have been suffering from covid. It's hit me quite hard. Yesterday was pretty much the worse I think I've ever felt. Luckily it hasn't hit Gracie and Lillia as bad. Headaches and a cough but nurofen has helped a lot. My house has been in a bit of a downer last few days. Mixture of us being ill and stuck in isolation. Coming on the noise is my wee escape. And even though we all argue, the place is like a big family. The arguments stop when we need to pull together. MDs amazing gift to Dills little Lilliana. The fantastic contribution from all members to have Mr Duffy remembered at paradise forever. The people on this forum really are amazing.
I got a lot of kind words from you all when I found out I had covid so thank you all.

Anyway, there's a reason for this thread...

At this moment in time, my little girls are buzzing. They both recieved presents in the post. One of the amazing members on the noise very kindly sent them both a gift to cheer them up. The member has asked not to be named but has gave me permission to thank them on the forum. So thank you. You've made my wee girls very happy today.
That's what the Noise is all about
We're a Community and we form a bond within the membership
Fantastic gesture from the person who sent the gifts
And Lubo, always like seeing your posts, you are a family man and your girls are your world
I salute you my friend

HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back