Thank you Celtic - What a joyride

Quad Tbl Dec 20th, let the FILTH have the Tattie Cup or is it only that when we win it? 😳😳😳

Quad Tbl Dec 20th, let the FILTH have the Tattie Cup or is it only that when we win it.

The point is that it didn’t have to end ffs! We had a huge financial advantage and blew it we missed out on McGinn because it might impact on liewells fecking bonus!!!! We blew it, took the cheap options so I for one don’t buy the good while it lasted crap!
We're still gojng for the 10 Vinny.

Trip of a lifetime & I mean that because I'll never see it again.What they've achieved will never be equalled.Apart from titles won,to win 35 cup ties in a row, to deliver a triple & be on the brink of a quadruple to go 69 games unbeaten in a run that incorporated an invincibe treble is unparalleled.We stand alone on a podium for the invincible treble as Celtic are the only team in the world ever to do that.They'll never walk alone but they do stand alone.HH
👏👏👏👏👏👏🍀🍀🍀

We are still going for the 10! There are too many games still to play to give up just now. I may be deluded given the state of the club right now but I am keeping the faith!
We are still very much in contention

like you I won't be giving up hope.

I would prefer a new manager, simply because I dont like Lennons shape this season or his tactics.

But he is a serial champion manager and im no sure we can afford the kind of manager the angry ones are thinking we can afford.

we are playing a truly bizarre shape

Why he persists with it despite some recent horror performances is grounds for change.

But im no sure a change at this moment would be any better short term.

But I want new manager anyway. 1 who picks a shape that creates chances against weak teams and covers our own goal with team oriented cohesion.

this was and more or less has been formation for huge matches this season

Why does he not see the huge gap in midfield?

how do any of the 6 attackers make chances if they are so far from the defence and dont have anywhere to run to that isn't already occupied?

if the hoof doesn't connect opps have a head start running at our defence and we have no wing defence so a good winger will drag our cb out and it leaves 50 50 chance sometimes overloaded in their favour against a break away.

We are playing a long ball system with huge gaps between defence and attack

its easy to defend and its very very weak on counter

this was and more or less has been formation for huge matches this season

Why does he not see the huge gap in midfield?

how do any of the 6 attackers make chances if they are so far from the defence and dont have anywhere to run to that isn't already occupied?

if the hoof doesn't connect opps have a head start running at our defence and we have no wing defence so a good winger will drag our cb out and it leaves 50 50 chance sometimes overloaded in their favour against a break away.

We are playing a long ball system with huge gaps between defence and attack

its easy to defend and its very very weak on counter

I think CalMac was meant to be in there instead of Rogic, and he is expected to be the link between the defenders and the attackers, but I agree that the tactics are wrong as he has far too large an area to cover in the middle of the park.

Last edited:
We are still very much in contention

like you I won't be giving up hope.

I would prefer a new manager, simply because I dont like Lennons shape this season or his tactics.

But he is a serial champion manager and im no sure we can afford the kind of manager the angry ones are thinking we can afford.

we are playing a truly bizarre shape

Why he persists with it despite some recent horror performances is grounds for change.

But im no sure a change at this moment would be any better short term.

But I want new manager anyway. 1 who picks a shape that creates chances against weak teams and covers our own goal with team oriented cohesion.
Agree completely.

There are legitimate issues around the squad this season that have presented serious challenges, too many things happening at the same time. However you have to look at how the management team have handled it and its glaringly obvious that it has not been good enough.
Failed tactics and the wrong player selection mostly.
Still, Lennon has delivered in the past and I am still hoping, possibly against all current evidence, that he can turn it around.
I think these recent protests make it more likely that he will be given to the end of the season now anyway. The Board isn't going to cave in to mob rule.

Agree completely.

There are legitimate issues around the squad this season that have presented serious challenges, too many things happening at the same time. However you have to look at how the management team have handled it and its glaringly obvious that it has not been good enough.
Failed tactics and the wrong player selection mostly.
Still, Lennon has delivered in the past and I am still hoping, possibly against all current evidence, that he can turn it around.
I think these recent protests make it more likely that he will be given to the end of the season now anyway. The Board isn't going to cave in to mob rule.
his lack of humility in team selections and his over confidence and his breeding of it has created a culture that I dont like.

his analysis after games worried me even when we were scraping wins

his reinforcing poor performances and the general hubris and torpor are big factors this season

not helped by board silence on major topics have left me fuming at many times this season

And despite the glaring issues of team shape lennon still insists on the same style as if its really is just luck that it hasn't blown teams away

he needs to go

I suspect he on medication that keeps his mind fuzzy coz its just no the Neil Lennon I loved with fire and guts

Think the Ferencvaros game did for NL, crazy team selection,playing Christie up front,while 2 strikers sat on the bench,then saying there were players who did'nt want to be there,and the shitfest has spiralled downwards!
I agree MD, looking back that was when the alarm bells should have started ringing although we had also drawn against Killie and needed a late winner to beat Dundee Utd before that.

Admittedly though we did string together a good run of wins after that Euro disaster, but too often the performances were fairly poor and the team selections were stubborn & strange.

Last edited:
Back