Thank you, Celtic!

Millsy

All of the Premiership clubs from last season have just received £370,000 courtesy of Celtic's qualification for the Champions league last year .
I look forward to the thanks and kind words that will flood in to Celtic for this generous boost to the finances of Scottish clubs which are always strapped for cash .
That noise you hear is me NOT holding my breath !

This 'donation' to Scottish clubs through Celtic's exploits in Europe is put in perspective by Heart's Steven McLean hoping that Celtic 'get humped' tonight .
Thank you , Steven ! See you on Sunday !
Dear Stephen McLean could you see me this morning in the office, you fucking big mouth moron.
Regards
Mrs Anne Budge CEO Hearts FC

Celtic have NEVER EVER received a single thank you from ANY of the greedy, ungrateful, pathetic lesser clubs propping up the premiership for their hard fought travails in Europe.
Yet, these clubs will grovel and grab ALL they can get from us with their grubby, calloused outstretched limbs, with not so much as a backward glance.
I have no time whatsoever for a single one of them, and nothing is ever said in the media over the years about the millions they all 'filch' from Europe's coffers by our efforts, but I'll bet if the sevco scumco were the only team in Europe THEY would be DEMANDING thanks from all the Scottish teams benefiting from their European exploits!
Time will tell, and we'll soon see just how handy the media tongues are as sevco ass-wipes.....in the coming months.

Last edited:
Back