Thank you Lawwell. How much will your bonus be this year. If it’s 1p you’re taking the piss

There are a lot of factors involved in this. There has only got to be two teams contesting for league. cannot have upstarts. It is about time for the other teams to kick against this poop. but no closed shop.

sham - why did Hearts not argue against the other team getting to compete min Europe dunno if last year or not, they did not qualify.
do other scottish teams want to progress? Aberdeen Wtf , has scottish football disappeared down the plughole. Disgusting management to allow one team to emerge. We have always been there. You win, you win. This is poop. How those in control of our football teams allow this. It's fachist society.

sham - why did Hearts not argue against the other team getting to compete min Europe dunno if last year or not, they did not qualify.
do other scottish teams want to progress? Aberdeen Wtf , has scottish football disappeared down the plughole. Disgusting management to allow one team to emerge. We have always been there. You win, you win. This is poop. How those in control of our football teams allow this. It's fachist society.
Why don't we reconstruct the leagues. Meeting 4 times season and having the league split in 2 is imho ran its race. Let's get back to meeting twice a season and get more teams involved. Maybe then competition would be of a higher standard. I'll be interested to hear all your thoughts on this my fellow Celts. Yours in Celtic. HH ☘️☘️☘️

Why don't we reconstruct the leagues. Meeting 4 times season and having the league split in 2 is imho ran its race. Let's get back to meeting twice a season and get more teams involved. Maybe then competition would be of a higher standard. I'll be interested to hear all your thoughts on this my fellow Celts. Yours in Celtic. HH ☘️☘️☘️
Completely agree. It is boring for fsns snd must be boring for players and managers too. I'd prefer a league of 16 so there are much less midweek fixtures to give players more of a break, but some clubs won't go for that as it their revenues would be down initially.

Members online

Latest posts

Back