Thank you Lawwell. How much will your bonus be this year. If it’s 1p you’re taking the piss

Cannot blame Lawell for putting that team out.Mcgregor at left back and 10 million pound worth of defenders sitting on the bench.Lawell didn’t make our captain stick his hand out.Lennnon shouldn’t have got the job full stop.Why play Johnston instead of Morgan? He had a good game Saturday.Why change the team from Saturday.Lennon cost us tonight and brown.That should never have happened.

Fucking utter shitebag that he is. Get him out.
We lost tonite because we can't defend. We had one of the best midfielders in Scotland at left back. We spent 7 million on CB and don't use him. We spent 3 million on LB and can't trust him. Edouard is NOT a striker. He cannot play through the middle.
we need a goalie,two full backs and a striker. Over to you Mr Lawell.

Fair play to lawell unlike ordinary supporters he will still get to go to champions league football as a representative of Celtic unlike ordinary supporters who are bitterly disappointed. It's about time he started reading online opinion as his current habit of avoiding the online community has shielded him from the feelings of ordinary supporters.

We loose a goal with Boli, loose 4 without. Maybe he's due a bit of a break now.

What kind of fucking logic is that? Do you check your stars of a morning to tell you how your day will be?

Boli is a fucking nightmare and would have made les difference than I did screaming at the screen.

It’s a fucking shambles. And, the worse thing, not a CUNY in here is surprised we have fucked it up yet again. Even the Lawell apologists must now see he needs to get to fuck?

What kind of fucking logic is that? Do you check your stars of a morning to tell you how your day will be?

Boli is a fucking nightmare and would have made les difference than I did screaming at the screen.

It’s a fucking shambles. And, the worse thing, not a CUNY in here is surprised we have fucked it up yet again. Even the Lawell apologists must now see he needs to get to fuck?
I’m not surprised,look at Saturday we start playing after going a goal down,the same happened tonight.Terrible

Cannot blame Lawell for putting that team out.Mcgregor at left back and 10 million pound worth of defenders sitting on the bench.Lawell didn’t make our captain stick his hand out.Lennnon shouldn’t have got the job full stop.Why play Johnston instead of Morgan? He had a good game Saturday.Why change the team from Saturday.Lennon cost us tonight and brown.That should never have happened.
Cani blame lawell , Fuck me he is 100% culpable miserable bastard always hedges his bet its always wait an see wi that cunt naw good enuff ! He leaves every celtic fan in eh fucken planet with a red face enite coz hes 2 busy trackin payers he wants tae try buyin some miserable cunt !

Let’s face facts, terrible defending tonight. Won’t be to surprised to see Edwardo go now too? Lawell has to make up the shortfall from the Champions League exit or he won’t get his bonus. Sad week overall. Look at our bench tonight where were our midfielders who can fight for the ball and before we finished last season we were short in defence Lennon says we had back up plans for the loss of Kerran where? WTF is he taking?

It was just an observation of fact. At Cluj, lost 1 goal with Bolingoli, lost 4 at home without him.

Why can't we defend simple we think we are currently good at football we are not we have spent too long thinking that the ability to run up and down a pitch is all that a footballer needs to do.we need to educate players in the art of depending. Awareness of space and movement, being athletic is only the basis not the be all.

Where do I begin, time for Gordon to make a return and Lennon to make an exit.cal Mac to Leicester at Christmas but not as a left back what the fuck was Lennon thinking big goal threat taken from midfield and hid away at left back.Christie solid again and big eddy first touch was excellent decent shift from Forrest , Ajer 6foot 3 feather good footballer but can't handle a tackle the rest were just embarrassing.Sick as a parrot cant keep conceding goals like that

I know we are all upset tonight. IMHO everyone at Celtic takes the blame tonight. Directors players management no one is excused from blame. Now we move on we have a league to wrap up and Europa league Qualifer to be played. Although with our defending tonight it's not going to be easy. We have all got to get behind the team big time now, as for the board I will say this, stop thinking about making money, if we had spent big time on real quality in the summer we'd be looking to playing Champions league. Do things on the cheap then you get poor product on the park. HH ☘️

Lenny is right in the doc too. Two defenders he ok’d costing £10m and probably Circa £6-7m in wages and their on the bench?

Any other job you could mention you’re out the door with that sort of performance.

Eh, sorry boss, I just bought stuff we won’t use for £17m all in. Who is it I talk to about bonuses?

The worst thing is I’m not shocked we fucked it up. That makes me feel worse than going out.

That’s terminal if we don’t change our recruitment and scouting quality.

I’m away to watch a film. The Titanic seems apt right now.

Back