Thank you Lawwell. How much will your bonus be this year. If it’s 1p you’re taking the piss

Cannot blame Lawell for putting that team out.Mcgregor at left back and 10 million pound worth of defenders sitting on the bench.Lawell didn’t make our captain stick his hand out.Lennnon shouldn’t have got the job full stop.Why play Johnston instead of Morgan? He had a good game Saturday.Why change the team from Saturday.Lennon cost us tonight and brown.That should never have happened.

Lennon did get the job and the people likin your comment championed him ffs.

Only as good as yer last game eh.

Jeez. About as loyal as a former LB ???

Let’s face facts, terrible defending tonight. Won’t be to surprised to see Edwardo go now too? Lawell has to make up the shortfall from the Champions League exit or he won’t get his bonus. Sad week overall. Look at our bench tonight where were our midfielders who can fight for the ball and before we finished last season we were short in defence Lennon says we had back up plans for the loss of Kerran where? WTF is he taking?

Lawell needs to go. He’s a liability and has been for fucking years.

Why would Lawell go? He has 50000 mugs turning up and paying his bonus every week, he is the guy that will cost us the nine and will he care, of course he won’t, he’ll still get his bonus and now his poodle Lennon is in place don’t expect any money spent on the team.

Why would Lawell go? He has 50000 mugs turning up and paying his bonus every week, he is the guy that will cost us the nine and will he care, of course he won’t, he’ll still get his bonus and now his poodle Lennon is in place don’t expect any money spent on the team.
Lawwells masters have him where they want him. Lennon as manager money not be released. His lodge are so proud of him. HH ☘️

Year in year out same story. 60 million missed past two years now. Our money in bank is increasing but the lack of willingness to go out and get transfer business tied up early in Windows and bedding players in is costing us big style. 14 players gone this window and three brought in we are still three defenders short now Lawell may well decide he's not releasing anymore money so he can make his bonus. Apart from that since Kennedy has been our defensive coach it's never been right, bring back Mjalby.

Year in year out same story. 60 million missed past two years now. Our money in bank is increasing but the lack of willingness to go out and get transfer business tied up early in Windows and bedding players in is costing us big style. 14 players gone this window and three brought in we are still three defenders short now Lawell may well decide he's not releasing anymore money so he can make his bonus. Apart from that since Kennedy has been our defensive coach it's never been right, bring back Mjalby.
Kennedy 8s part of the furniture I'm afraid. Whatever we owed him after that horror injury has surely now been well paid. Imo it's time to cut loose. Defence been poor for years now under his watch. HH ☘️

Some great posts tonite from real fans and not people who just use it for a small clique of people who use it for there own pleasure i will go back in my box for a while again but seems to be a load o diverse names on the site other than the usual mafia

Some great posts tonite from real fans and not people who just use it for a small clique of people who use it for there own pleasure i will go back in my box for a while again but seems to be a load o diverse names on the site other than the usual mafia
:poop: over 2.500 members,why is it left to 20 or thirty, to keep this site goin, "a club for all" even petty minded phuqers!

Tbf micheal u talk a lot of sense and are pretty fair at times but we all have opinions but if people are scared to voice theres in fear of being put down then they wont post imo.

Tbf micheal u talk a lot of sense and are pretty fair at times but we all have opinions but if people are scared to voice theres in fear of being put down then they wont post imo.
everyone on here is entitled to their opinions,and whether we agree or disagree,those opinions,must be respected,like most bhoys and ghirls on here, ive had pelters too, but we are all part of the Celtic family through the good and the bad, and i would like to believe that everyone who post's on here is respected, whether we agree or disagree, Hail Hail Joekell.

One o the mafia
That'll be me as well then, Jokell.........I think your reference is a bit harsh and the "mafia" you describe get a fair bit of digging right back at them too.

No doubt things get heated and no doubt things get personal. I'm guilty of it and I do regret many of things I've written.

There is a varied range of options for how folk choose to use the site. Some may like the social aspect of connecting with other Celtic fans in far-flung places. Some may prefer to focus solely on the team-related matters, but you're not forced to indulge us on these topics and you also have the freedom and power to form your own talking points and narratives.

I really hope you come out of your box soon, along with many other members who may not contribute as much. You might not get universal approval, but that is the same for pretty much everyone else who uses this platform as well.

It takes a bit of courage to open yourself up to potential criticism, but your opinions are valid, even if they are not always mutually agreeable.

ah can't believe, that there are some who think, that i think, that my opinions or observations,matter!,phuq, rightly or wrongly i call it as i see it, and hopefully (apart from tonight!:mad:) get a laugh along the way!!!!! seriously people! Hail Hail!

That'll be me as well then, Jokell.........I think your reference is a bit harsh and the "mafia" you describe get a fair bit of digging right back at them too.

No doubt things get heated and no doubt things get personal. I'm guilty of it and I do regret many of things I've written.

There is a varied range of options for how folk choose to use the site. Some may like the social aspect of connecting with other Celtic fans in far-flung places. Some may prefer to focus solely on the team-related matters, but you're not forced to indulge us on these topics and you also have the freedom and power to form your own talking points and narratives.

I really hope you come out of your box soon, along with many other members who may not contribute as much. You might not get universal approval, but that is the same for pretty much everyone else who uses this platform as well.

It takes a bit of courage to open yourself up to potential criticism, but your opinions are valid, even if they are not always mutually agreeable.

Mate seriously im no great on these things nearly 50 came thru the 90s just spent bit o my redundacy on some shamrock tatts on my neck got slated from pals but i really want to air my frustration we fellow celtic fans i have feared for us for last couple o years and its no joke i dinna think were very good.

Mate seriously im no great on these things nearly 50 came thru the 90s just spent bit o my redundacy on some shamrock tatts on my neck got slated from pals but i really want to air my frustration we fellow celtic fans i have feared for us for last couple o years and its no joke i dinna think were very good.
Jokell,ah wiz watchin Celtic before big Jock arrived and we were phuqin gash! keep the faith mate! and wear yer tatts wi pride!!!!!!

Get the frustration out, J.........some of us will have a moan up, but honestly, I don't think it will all be personal.

You've chucked your dough at the club and in times like you're having to deal with now, it's sometimes only the football that keeps you sane.

You're allowed to be pissed off and feel let doon, that's only fair and it's only fair that you have the right to express those feelings on sites like this.

I'm more wrong than I ever am right, J, but I can only learn if I get the chance to tap into other folks opinions and see the different points of view.

I still might disagree, but like yourself, I'm nearly 50 and I think I've earned my right to be a grumpy ald git.

HH Jokell..........give it some laldy, mate.

Members online

Latest posts

Back