Thank you Lawwell. How much will your bonus be this year. If it’s 1p you’re taking the piss

Get the frustration out, J.........some of us will have a moan up, but honestly, I don't think it will all be personal.

You've chucked your dough at the club and in times like you're having to deal with now, it's sometimes only the football that keeps you sane.

You're allowed to be pissed off and feel let doon, that's only fair and it's only fair that you have the right to express those feelings on sites like this.

I'm more wrong than I ever am right, J, but I can only learn if I get the chance to tap into other folks opinions and see the different points of view.

I still might disagree, but like yourself, I'm nearly 50 and I think I've earned my right to be a grumpy ald git.

HH Jokell..........give it some laldy, mate.
Ta mate im terrible just finished work few voddys and i only seem to really post when we get beat but ive posted a few times we brendan and lenny in charge but all us fans know where the problems are thats wats frustrating

Cannot blame Lawell for putting that team out.Mcgregor at left back and 10 million pound worth of defenders sitting on the bench.Lawell didn’t make our captain stick his hand out.Lennnon shouldn’t have got the job full stop.Why play Johnston instead of Morgan? He had a good game Saturday.Why change the team from Saturday.Lennon cost us tonight and brown.That should never have happened.
Why not he appointed Lennon and the coaching staff starts at the top
All to blame that was a disgrace

Get the frustration out, J.........some of us will have a moan up, but honestly, I don't think it will all be personal.

You've chucked your dough at the club and in times like you're having to deal with now, it's sometimes only the football that keeps you sane.

You're allowed to be pissed off and feel let doon, that's only fair and it's only fair that you have the right to express those feelings on sites like this.

I'm more wrong than I ever am right, J, but I can only learn if I get the chance to tap into other folks opinions and see the different points of view.

I still might disagree, but like yourself, I'm nearly 50 and I think I've earned my right to be a grumpy ald git.

HH Jokell..........give it some laldy, mate.
feckin youngsters!!!!!!

I have given it a lot of thought and the only thing I can come up with is that Lawell is a hun.

Nothing else can explain his desire to help Sevco these last years.

I feared he would destroy us eventually and last night was just another step in that objective.

I have decided not to get too uptight as it’s a waste of time with that utter cunt in charge.

I do detest him though. I will say that.

Well said Maria !!!!
I have given it a lot of thought and the only thing I can come up with is that Lawell is a hun.

I feared he would destroy us eventually and last night was just another step in that objective.

I have decided not to get too uptight as it’s a waste of time with that utter cunt in charge.

No holding back now Verdict. ????

Can see where you are coming from Re Lawwell,to say he is a hun ,well ,understand your feelings ,just like mine ,and ALL supporters,?what concerns me more,is his plan for this club ,cause I don’t see one ?Lennon appointment is the latest fuck up,we are cash rich ,but put that aside for the moment,just read on celts are here forum, he wanted to accommodate Ncham in the team with Calmac ????however back to Lawwell, his ‘management ‘of this club ,surely has to be at an end and soon ,BUT ,won’t happen,the responsibility has to start at the top,to change a team format that was getting goals,to this was nievety at best,totally disgraceful at worse ,it will be easier for DD to get rid of Lennon ,and the quicker the better,he has embarrassed this club ,the fans ,but most of all the players ,he is going down the same road as managers in the past ,if I don’t ‘rate’ you ,I won’t play you ,that is it in a nutshell,this will reverberate throughout the club now for months,the day of destiny awaits us at the crumbledome ,Mark my words ,this morning should have been a marker set down to the huns,and the rest,about our intentions,credibility, shot to pieces, that Lennie ,you did a fine job on your own ,Without the help of Lawwell ,am feckin sick ,hh

Only going to say it now as last night too emotional terrible management from Lenny from start to finish no idea at all hate to say it but unless we sign players of reasonable quality before window shuts well win nowt we all know where needs improving and any team that’s chases us hard press we are clueless can’t believe how many lifelines we keep giving sevco Bain never good enough calmag no left back brown looks totally outclassed in Europe age legs not the same Mikey Johnstone invisible Morgan shouldn’t be near the team our shape when we lose the ball is deplorable that’s down to players not knowing there job it’s not all about attack you must do the basics right we don’t all from top to bottom must take blame and I feel rumours are true and lawell is buying players without managers say he should be shown door never have I believed we spent the money he says were spending

Great accounting does not a great "director" of football make. Penny pinching costs millions.
Not a decision from one but a decision from many, thats your board, PL is a figure head for the silent, worth noting when slinging negatives that no-one is missed.

Only going to say it now as last night too emotional terrible management from Lenny from start to finish no idea at all hate to say it but unless we sign players of reasonable quality before window shuts well win nowt we all know where needs improving and any team that’s chases us hard press we are clueless can’t believe how many lifelines we keep giving sevco Bain never good enough calmag no left back brown looks totally outclassed in Europe age legs not the same Mikey Johnstone invisible Morgan shouldn’t be near the team our shape when we lose the ball is deplorable that’s down to players not knowing there job it’s not all about attack you must do the basics right we don’t all from top to bottom must take blame and I feel rumours are true and lawell is buying players without managers say he should be shown door never have I believed we spent the money he says were spending

Good post. Young Mickey was muscled out all night. He has great technical ability but when it comes down to a fight he is just not strong enough. Why Shved wasn’t played in front of Morgan is another Lenny howler. Calmac at LB, totally fucking inept decision. Lenny made a complete cunt if it. No one can deny that. For him to blame s defence he put out is scandalous. He is to blame for that. He should have said the defence I put out was a mistake and I was asking players to fill roles outwith their skillset.

Our suicidal streak is the only thing that seems to be getting better. £10m of defenders he bought sitting on the bench? Boli should never have played but Julien? So he’s basically admitted the players he brought in arent good enough?

How can he hope to instill confidence in his team in us, if he doesn’t have any in players he signed?

Short answer. He can’t.

I think he needs to consider his position. We have issues spending money, so what we do spend us vital it’s on good players. On that count he has failed and his tactics and team selection tells me he could be a major threat to 9.

As I said on the thread I started. The next two weeks are the test as to how we do this season.

I have little confidence we will do what needs to be done. Lenny’s coat is on a shaky nail. Unlike Lawell, he will pay for his failings if he continues making a roaring cunt if signings, selections and tactics that were so bad they were an embarrassment. Not just to him, but by default to us all.

Lennon did get the job and the people likin your comment championed him ffs.

Only as good as yer last game eh.

Jeez. About as loyal as a former LB ???
Not just the last game,Saturday was
Lennon did get the job and the people likin your comment championed him ffs.

Only as good as yer last game eh.

Jeez. About as loyal as a former LB ???
That coming from someone who says your entitled to your opinion.It wasn’t just the last game,the first leg as well they played terrible and Saturday never turned up till Motherwell scored.

Cani blame lawell , Fuck me he is 100% culpable miserable bastard always hedges his bet its always wait an see wi that cunt naw good enuff ! He leaves every celtic fan in eh fucken planet with a red face enite coz hes 2 busy trackin payers he wants tae try buyin some miserable cunt !
Well who employs him? Somebody above him must be a happy bunny.

That coming from someone who says your entitled to your opinion.It wasn’t just the last game,the first leg as well they played terrible and Saturday never turned up till Motherwell scored.

Yeah and that was my opinion. What?

But then they did so your point?

Oh n btw i couldn’t care less if my team forever more give the first goal away if they respond like that ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back