Thanks to everyone

50 Shades of Green

As most of you know I was whisked away to hospital last Thursday and had a quadruple bypass opp, the operation was a success I'm glad to report, however another wee complication arose with my heart beating in an irregular manner and I am still in the GJ, that matter is now under control and if it stays ok for 24 hrs I'm out of here tomorrow.

I want to thank each and every one of you who contacted me either in the open or privately, the wishes mean a lot I can assure you.

I would also like to thank the staff here who have been caring and wonderful to me and my family....

So to cap of my perfect weekend I will firstly get the okay tomorrow and on Sunday watch Lenny cup his ears with a big broad grin at the final whistle .

Thanks again everyone, we are a special bunch imho

As most of you know I was whisked away to hospital last Thursday and had a quadruple bypass opp, the operation was a success I'm glad to report, however another wee complication arose with my heart beating in an irregular manner and I am still in the GJ, that matter is now under control and if it stays ok for 24 hrs I'm out of here tomorrow.

I want to thank each and every one of you who contacted me either in the open or privately, the wishes mean a lot I can assure you.

I would also like to thank the staff here who have been caring and wonderful to me and my family....

So to cap of my perfect weekend I will firstly get the okay tomorrow and on Sunday watch Lenny cup his ears with a big broad grin at the final whistle .

Not been on the noise for a wee while 50 Shades so was unaware of your health problems mate, glad to hear your op was a success and you're on the road to recovery :)(y)

I suspect Lenny and the bhoys will be fired up to dish out a mauling on Sunday which I'm sure will cheer you up no end, just don't be up dancin on any tables though.

Get well soon HH.

Here’s to a great weekend 50! ? Get well soon ?

All the best 50. Was in hos 7 years ago for stents ,nothing like you have gone through, on Sunday ,take it easy !!!!!!!hh

On another note....my da is flying to England tomorrow, we are heading to Wimbledon CSC for game...I spoke to him Monday and he said he hasn't drunk in 2 weeks...saving himself for Sunday apparently...I've just phoned him. He is Piiiiiiiisssseeeddd....rebs blaring in the background. Party has started early for that man hahaha??????????

Back