Thanks to everyone

As most of you know I was whisked away to hospital last Thursday and had a quadruple bypass opp, the operation was a success I'm glad to report, however another wee complication arose with my heart beating in an irregular manner and I am still in the GJ, that matter is now under control and if it stays ok for 24 hrs I'm out of here tomorrow.

I want to thank each and every one of you who contacted me either in the open or privately, the wishes mean a lot I can assure you.

I would also like to thank the staff here who have been caring and wonderful to me and my family....

So to cap of my perfect weekend I will firstly get the okay tomorrow and on Sunday watch Lenny cup his ears with a big broad grin at the final whistle .

Thanks again everyone, we are a special bunch imho
Hi wasn’t aware of your situation but so glad you are on the mend, just take it easy and let those that love you spoil you rotten. Enjoy the coming match on Sunday and watch Lenny skelp the zombies. Make a speedy recovery. God bless. HH

Next week 50, it'll be 'Ach, it wiz a dawdle'
Good to hear your home tomorrow, I'm sure all will be well
Sunday, feet up, rest and chill, watching the Bhoys gub them
And remember, no doing the Broony, for at least a few months ;-)
Best to you and your family
HH

Cheers Dilligaf ,,, Getting home today ?, but its looking good, tomorrow I might be the only Celtic supporter watching that game with a cup of chamomile tea.??.

Make that two: In your honor, I'll break out the chamomile tea and drink some (very early) Sunday morning in solidarity. Hail Hail, 50 Shades!
Make that 3
Well ok, it'll be Tetley tea at half three in the morning, but it'll be like enjoying a pint of the finest foaming ale, if we give them the hunskelping that they so richly deserve, after all the media shite and their players & staff 'bigging it up' all week

As most of you know I was whisked away to hospital last Thursday and had a quadruple bypass opp, the operation was a success I'm glad to report, however another wee complication arose with my heart beating in an irregular manner and I am still in the GJ, that matter is now under control and if it stays ok for 24 hrs I'm out of here tomorrow.

I want to thank each and every one of you who contacted me either in the open or privately, the wishes mean a lot I can assure you.

I would also like to thank the staff here who have been caring and wonderful to me and my family....

So to cap of my perfect weekend I will firstly get the okay tomorrow and on Sunday watch Lenny cup his ears with a big broad grin at the final whistle .

Thanks again everyone, we are a special bunch imho
4831778.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Back