That’s Awkward! – Jermaine Defoe “would like to think” that the Rangers will “take knee and be part of this powerful movement”

Marco Negri, mind o him? Catholic Italian Played for Deidco and banged in the goals for them. Suddenly he stops celebrating when he scores and looks a very unhappy man. He was aff fae there as quick as he could.
Someone told me at the time it was because he very quickly sussed oot what they were all aboot and wanted oot o the bigotdome pronto.
Deidco made up some pish aboot an eye injury ( why would that stop him celebrating goals?). It was never explained why he became unhappy and wanted oot.
Dining out in certain italian restaurants might have have something to do with it a wee word to the company he was keeping

worked out well

Oh dear..bad move from Defoe,he clearly has none or little knowledge of
what the despicable lot are about.
Knee deep in hatred ,bigotry and flying the 🇬🇧 their brains are non existent
concerning decency.

Really don't think jermain gets that he's only "tolerated" because of the top he plays for, if he thinks for a moment those bigot bastards share his sentiments then he's fucking deluded. Racism is part of there DNA he should wake up to that fact.

OO.jpg LK.jpg LTB.jpg

I think this☝says it all really.

Defoe would do well to educate himself on the core support of the club he plays for. That's the trouble when the media and press are full of cronies and apologists for this lot, guys like Defoe have no clue what they're associating themselves with.

Correct me if I am wrong,I think Fernando Ricksen said if you were Catholic you had to pretend you were not because of Sectarianism.

Gatusso said likewise.
Alex Ferguson also hit on it because he married a Catholic.
The problem is in my opinion some players have little idea just how rife it is
until you are part of it.

Marco Negri, mind o him? Catholic Italian Played for Deidco and banged in the goals for them. Suddenly he stops celebrating when he scores and looks a very unhappy man. He was aff fae there as quick as he could.
Someone told me at the time it was because he very quickly sussed oot what they were all aboot and wanted oot o the bigotdome pronto.
Deidco made up some pish aboot an eye injury ( why would that stop him celebrating goals?). It was never explained why he became unhappy and wanted oot.
That was one reason Richybhoy but the other reason was because they are filthy bassas. ;)

View attachment 10128 View attachment 10129 View attachment 10130

I think this☝says it all really.

Defoe would do well to educate himself on the core support of the club he plays for. That's the trouble when the media and press are full of cronies and apologists for this lot, guys like Defoe have no clue what they're associating themselves with.
Money does funny things to PEEPO
Defoe, took the money, just like Slippy, and will forever be tarred with the 'brand'

The huns changed ma life....Robbed me of my education...and fecked ma confidence up...As most on here know I am a protestant and started supporting Celtic when I was at primary school...That wisny too bad ....But, when I moved to secondary school...well that was a nitemare..I was the only Celtic Supporter in the class and got bullied tae feck on a regular basis....2 or 3 huns would give me a kickin noo and agin....just because I supported Celtic...I mind the teacher said to me that I would be better supporting rangers cause then it would all stop...They seen it as 'normal' that I would get picked on just because of what I believed in....I tattoed Celtic on my forearm with indian ink ....Two of them held me doon and ainther wan took a sharp biro pen and pushed it hard into my skin to try and remove ma wee tattoo.....In the end I just never went to school..and the head teacher blamed me for plonking the school...instead of finding oot why I chose to stay away. Aye it wis hard gawn....Celtic Fans Matter

The huns changed ma life....Robbed me of my education...and fecked ma confidence up...As most on here know I am a protestant and started supporting Celtic when I was at primary school...That wisny too bad ....But, when I moved to secondary school...well that was a nitemare..I was the only Celtic Supporter in the class and got bullied tae feck on a regular basis....2 or 3 huns would give me a kickin noo and agin....just because I supported Celtic...I mind the teacher said to me that I would be better supporting rangers cause then it would all stop...They seen it as 'normal' that I would get picked on just because of what I believed in....I tattoed Celtic on my forearm with indian ink ....Two of them held me doon and ainther wan took a sharp biro pen and pushed it hard into my skin to try and remove ma wee tattoo.....In the end I just never went to school..and the head teacher blamed me for plonking the school...instead of finding oot why I chose to stay away. Aye it wis hard gawn....Celtic Fans Matter
👏✊

Back