That #*@€%¥ Israel coach is starting Bitton tonight

Just saw the player ratings by fans on bbc Scotland. Jack was the best 😂 scoring 7.47, McBurnie was next best at 4.9. Calmac was the 13th ranked out of 15 with 3.56. The deluded must have found money for the phone box. Big Nir was the 2nd worse Israeli on display according to our Scottish football experts.
Scottish football has experts? Well fook me ??

I have no great desire to watch Scotland get hammered, it's embarrassing
And don't start me on those fukwits in the Tartan Army, who follow them everywhere
But, that could be just me
HH

So, did our two Bhoys come through it unscathed ?
I thought Nir Bitton had an ankle injury
I call shenanigans by the SFA/Israeli coach, he must be a current bun
Or, it could be all those Palestine flags around Celtic Park, from time to time

Don't like slagging the tartan army....these are just lads who love their country, love their football......lads who don't get the chance to follow their club sides into Europe because let's face it, the teams they follow will very rarely if ever play in Europe...so they do what we do, they go abroad, jump in fountains, drink a lot and sing a lot...sure the kilt and the timbies is not a great look but it's their look...they are faithful to the cause and have suffered nothing but misery on the pitch.....good luck to them I say

So, did our two Bhoys come through it unscathed ?
I thought Nir Bitton had an ankle injury
I call shenanigans by the SFA/Israeli coach, he must be a current bun
Or, it could be all those Palestine flags around Celtic Park, from time to time
Big Nir played decent enough no sign of the pot his foot was in el hamed ok as well. Calmac had some decent spells but no one really on his wavelength. My brother lives in mount Florida said there was many people outside with palestinian flags not the GB
1602197304919.png

Don't like slagging the tartan army....these are just lads who love their country, love their football......lads who don't get the chance to follow their club sides into Europe because let's face it, the teams they follow will very rarely if ever play in Europe...so they do what we do, they go abroad, jump in fountains, drink a lot and sing a lot...sure the kilt and the timbies is not a great look but it's their look...they are faithful to the cause and have suffered nothing but misery on the pitch.....good luck to them I say
Nothing wrong with the kilt Docco if its worn right its smart hence why it's a common grooms outfit . The tartan army are one of the best group of supporters you could wish to meet , never out for trouble just a good bevy and a good time travelling the world with little chance of seeing their team win , that's why it's a pity they didnt get to be there . Had they been there it might have ( I'd bet it would have been) a better game as Celtic supporters know too well that support can work wonders. They have one of the best reputations in football for peaceful partying regardless of the constant let downs by the team. I would say that clarke looked like a man who thought his number was up tonight when it went to E.T &penalties, at one point I thought he was looking to the players rather than the opposite. Hes got scotland to a play off final but only on the back of victories over israel and Albania and I honestly think Scotland are or can be better than this, Griffiths return will help of course but I think Scotland have gone backwards since WGS

maybe hes no injured!
He wouldnt of been an acceptable standard of fitness.
National bosses only have themselves to look after.
National players are traitorous if they duck a game.
Its fucking toxic.
Hunstrailia has been at it for years with tam.
Eddie recently.
As long as there are different rulings and bodies then fuck all will change.
Its like a state line trooper that chases a car then has to hit the brakes at the border

Nothing wrong with the kilt Docco if its worn right its smart hence why it's a common grooms outfit . The tartan army are one of the best group of supporters you could wish to meet , never out for trouble just a good bevy and a good time travelling the world with little chance of seeing their team win , that's why it's a pity they didnt get to be there . Had they been there it might have ( I'd bet it would have been) a better game as Celtic supporters know too well that support can work wonders. They have one of the best reputations in football for peaceful partying regardless of the constant let downs by the team. I would say that clarke looked like a man who thought his number was up tonight when it went to E.T &penalties, at one point I thought he was looking to the players rather than the opposite. Hes got scotland to a play off final but only on the back of victories over israel and Albania and I honestly think Scotland are or can be better than this, Griffiths return will help of course but I think Scotland have gone backwards since WGS
He stood there watching Andy Robertson give the extra time team talk Winter,or is that 'delegation'?

He stood there watching Andy Robertson give the extra time team talk Winter,or is that 'delegation'?
Looked in a state of shock I thought MD and aye seen that as well he was like a mouse mumbling 'you awrite?' 'You awrite'?' The Israelis were all huddled round ears open all tuning in to instructions and unless it never showed it , I didnt see Clarke giving out clear instructions , I saw as you did Robertson giving the team talk . If that had been a full stadium how is anyone to hear his mutterings ? He looked shell shocked and already defeated . Israelis will be gutted cos Scotland were there for the taking tonight , lost key players , played poorly they were better

Looked in a state of shock I thought MD and aye seen that as well he was like a mouse mumbling 'you awrite?' 'You awrite'?' The Israelis were all huddled round ears open all tuning in to instructions and unless it never showed it , I didnt see Clarke giving out clear instructions , I saw as you did Robertson giving the team talk . If that had been a full stadium how is anyone to hear his mutterings ? He looked shell shocked and already defeated . Israelis will be gutted cos Scotland were there for the taking tonight , lost key players , played poorly they were better
Spot on Winter, out of his depth big time! bring back wgs!!!

Back