That other team ,ower there

The latest SMSM cheerleaders' and pundits' mantra of "closing the gap", indicates to me that they have finally accepted the reality of Scottish football. They are posturing, feigning being thrilled at the erroneous notion they are getting closer to Celtic. Here is a simple fact for them. Closing a gap does not win a league. You need to overshoot that gap to do so. It is simply, more desperate, feel good diatribe headlines, to encourage the gullibillys to buy season tickets or to stave off an imminent revolt. So things must be financially very bad over there or they feel the coming steel of the guillotine. Or both. But we can see it, for what it is. They can't as yet, and therefore cling to any delusional hope. What then, when the gap in the league widens, which will be soon ? Will they then recognise the cheerleaders for what they are? Nothing more than the despised ticket scalpers, they are. I hope so.
Ah. 🧨 💣 💥 💥

Last edited:
The latest SMSM cheerleaders' and pundits' mantra of "closing the gap", indicates to me that they have finally accepted the reality of Scottish football. They are posturing, feigning being thrilled at the erroneous notion they are getting closer to Celtic. Here is a simple fact for them. Closing a gap does not win a league. You need to overshoot that gap to do so. It is simply, more desperate, feel good diatribe headlines, to encourage the gullibillys to buy season tickets or to stave off an imminent revolt. So things must be financially very bad over there or they they feel the coming steel of the guillotine. Or both. But we can see it, for what it is. They can't as yet, and therefore cling to any delusional hope. What then, when the gap in the league widens, which will be soon ? Will they then recognise the cheerleaders for what they are? Nothing more than the despised ticket scalpers, they are. I hope so.
Ah. 🧨 💣 💥 💥
Ah but, ah but, ah but.....if Beale hud been in charge frum the start we wudda beat ye's.
Fuck aff fanny baws. Thats whit we're going to hear, lets skelp them and put that shite to bed.

For Mick Beale, this is a g ap, it was N ine when you started
and its still n ine now. Oh and add a league Cup in between.
You're not catching us, it's still the same
Nine is not 8, or 7, its 9 so cut the gaslighting shit you're trying to do with the muppets that support therangers. 55 didnt happen either. It was 1, Cos its a new club.
Nothings shrinking, not even that mole.

You know how thick the are when the believe that Celtic God forbid will lose 3 games but Celtic would still win on goal difference, so for them to win the league the league Miracle Celtic would have to lose 4 games (joke) or lose 3 and draw 1(Bigger Joke) at the same time they would have to win every game and that’s lffy so won’t be betting them to win the league no matter the odds but some people will have

Now whining they'll have to play 3 away games after the split (which all depends if its livi or St Mirren who finish in the top 6) but super strategist Beally boy wants the league changed "IT'S JUST NO FAIR " wasn't that a few seasons ago if I remember correctly when Celtic had to go to Tynecastle or Pittodrie 3 times

Back