That other team ,ower there

Now whining they'll have to play 3 away games after the split (which all depends if its livi or St Mirren who finish in the top 6) but super strategist Beally boy wants the league changed "IT'S JUST NO FAIR " wasn't that a few seasons ago if I remember correctly when Celtic had to go to Tynecastle or Pittodrie 3 times
They always look to blame someone else for their inadequacies

They can come out with all the rubbish over what they are going to do to us but as yet theu have failed to live up to any of it. I see a few of the blogs talking up how they will be blown away in the games we play them maybe a bit of overconfidence in the bloggers part(hopefully not) but I am sure the players will be well versed in what their job will be. As we seen in last season's cup semi it only takes a second for things to go astray and you are left with regrets and what might have been, that's why I am happy that the mantra coming from within Celtic is one game at a time

Last edited:
Now whining they'll have to play 3 away games after the split (which all depends if its livi or St Mirren who finish in the top 6) but super strategist Beally boy wants the league changed "IT'S JUST NO FAIR " wasn't that a few seasons ago if I remember correctly when Celtic had to go to Tynecastle or Pittodrie 3 times
They like a moan
Everything to suit them Well it’s about time they got the shitty stick

165769213_2968935420007441_3065140129191363357_n.jpg

Watched the Ghirls v The Hunettes there, Ghirls equalised with the last kick of the ball, seems as though it was to much for the huns assistant manager who proceeded to run up to Fran Alonso and stick the head on him from behind, fucking coward,

Huns being huns, they just can't take it.. Scum

Last edited:
Typical sevvie filth. I wonder how the sevvie minded media will make this Frans fault or Broonies fault? Celebrating while Fenian is a serious offence.
The media will be in overdrive twisting it so that it was all Celtic's fault - goading sevco by celebrating a draw. It will be described as "an alleged coming together" as a result of classless taunting of the sevco staff. All lies of course, but they are used to doing that on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis!

Members online

Back