That other team ,ower there

I remember being at that game against Dundee... you're right, there must have been over 80,000 in the ground that day. I think some people were even sitting on the stairs in the main stand.

One of the games when Mick McCarthy was playing for us, he got sent off at Tannadice for hooking a Utd player who was pulling his jersey. For all Andy Walker can't seem to see anything good about Celtic now, he scored quite a lot of goals then and Chris Morris was, from memory, a speedy right back.
Aye we lost some really good players and their replacements weren't greeted with euphoria or anything Mick McCarthy everyone knew we were getting a top defender , a household name but Walker and Stark were decent players made better by Celtic same with Morris and those 4 were great for us.

The cheek of Bisgrove trying to dictate the narrative on ticket allocation. Who do they think they are, speaking for us? Playing politics by getting their figure in first. If we do not agree, then the whole debacle will be spun against us in the media. Appears to be a policy of no discussion with us. Simply dictat. In my opinion, he should be told we are not interested, until the safety of our supporters can be guaranteed at that racist sectarian Cesspit.
I've heard nothing from Celtic or sources close to or anybody that Celtic have decided to take up this offer.

Nothings changed

We should tell them it’s the full Broomloan or nothing. Anything else puts our supporters in grave danger
Never going to be the full Broomloan again as they would have to move the ultra wean windae lickers ,so they would lose face with there own support ,,,,not gonna do that .

so give the tims 800 which will be 700 by the time they take in segregation ,Bisgrove got the info out early to lay the blame on us ,,,,if we reject them

Our board made the first move in rejecting tickets on safety grounds ,,,about feckin time ,,,,they need to now stick to there guns that corner isn't safe for the fans and the shitebox is now getting unsafe for the players

missiles seem to be the norm at every game

The authorities are turning a blind eye at them over selling matchday tickets and over crowding the stairways ......safety certificate my arse ,licensing committees ignoring emails ?

Feck knows where the uefa guys eyes were on european games as the whole stadium overcrowded ,,,,,guess they need the money ,,,,,,wonder how many tickets were over sold for each game

at a guess i would say 4-5k,,,,, not a few hundred ,,,,helps make up the short fall

Bisgrove will be hailed as the Messiah from the Scottish Press.
🙄

That’s good.

Another false prophet in charge at Snake Mountain…..we know how this will end.

The Huns are the most gullible support on the planet.

Bisgrove will pitch them the lie, that they are the most successful club in the galaxy, and that there will be a massive war chest (another lie) available to Beale.

As always, the peepul will believe every word, bang their drums, shag every available goat, and buy their season tickets.

It will as usual, all end in tragedy as Celtic will once again be Champions.

The Huns will batter their wives and boyfriends/girlfriends…..and the SMSM will all hail Martindale the next Hun manager…..and Big Ange will be 3 Titles in to the 10…

Never going to be the full Broomloan again as they would have to move the ultra wean windae lickers ,so they would lose face with there own support ,,,,not gonna do that .

so give the tims 800 which will be 700 by the time they take in segregation ,Bisgrove got the info out early to lay the blame on us ,,,,if we reject them

Our board made the first move in rejecting tickets on safety grounds ,,,about feckin time ,,,,they need to now stick to there guns that corner isn't safe for the fans and the shitebox is now getting unsafe for the players

The authorities are turning a blind eye at them over selling matchday tickets and over crowding the stairways ......safety certificate my arse ,licensing committees ignoring emails ?

Feck knows where the uefa guys eyes were on european games as the whole stadium overcrowded ,,,,,guess they need the money ,,,,,,wonder how many tickets were over sold for each game

at a guess i would say 4-5k,,,,, not a few hundred ,,,,helps make up the short fall

Spot on!…

The whole place is another disaster waiting to happen, far too many blind eyes being turned by SFA, Glasgow council and FIFA over at the death dome, next time there’s a big game on, have a look at the stairways, full of people standing in them, have they not learned anything fae the ibrox “disaster”
I have a mate that a season ticket holder over there, he says he has to get to the ground an hour early, because other people just sit in his seat, when he complains to the stewards, he gets told just find another empty seat and sit there 🤷‍♂️

The whole place is another disaster waiting to happen, far too many blind eyes being turned by SFA, Glasgow council and FIFA over at the death dome, next time there’s a big game on, have a look at the stairways, full of people standing in them, have they not learned anything fae the ibrox “disaster”
I have a mate that a season ticket holder over there, he says he has to get to the ground an hour early, because other people just sit in his seat, when he complains to the stewards, he gets told just find another empty seat and sit there 🤷‍♂️
Mibbe that's why they always end up kicking the shit out of each other.

Sevco step up free agent recruitment ahead of the summer window
2560.jpg

Another week, another, hun boardroom resignation, this time, Kenny Barclay finance director has gone/sacked, who even knew that they had a finance director🤷‍♂️
Something strange happening over at the death dome, aw the rats are leaving the sinking ship, no one wants to be holding the parcel when the music stops……

I thought Dickson was the FO, you know, before he was yeeted down the (faux) marble stair?

it was posted on Reddit yesterday and all the plug lickers forgot the bragging rights and were making up their santa players lists , pure mullions to spend , build an extra tier all around the stadium
top european players will be begging to come to sevco because Souness is back
when asked who would pay 200m for a club that won fk all ,,,,,,they were tarriers
Tut tut Kelly, they're not plug lickers, they're lavvy slurpers!

Members online

Latest posts

Back