That other team ,ower there

I never seen the game, was that not a straight red for violent conduct?
Should have been, or at least a ban starting next season
If you check out the video clip again, you'll see it was the only thing the Hun support got to cheer about all day
At least she didn't headbutt Jacynta from behind, like her coach did to Fran
Typical bad sports 'person' ship, when she then took her runners up medal off right away, after just getting it
Gingers man, whit ur they like
HH

Last edited:
everybody Panic the Daily fantasy after months research have finally found a table where the other lot are higher than the Celtic,Europe have published there coefficient table and they are the top 10 bless,unfortunately they have already spent the money in advance whereas Celtic will say thank and add it to the pot and then went on to write that Celtic had the largest attendance in the SPL but it’s only because we have a bigger stadium than anyone else how remiss of Celtic to spend money on thier stadium instead of paying backhanders and paying court fees they will be counting the blades of grass next
Breaking news Rankers announce that there is no green grass at Ipox so no countin will be done oor gress is Blue gress Fi America BLUE
That is aw

HH 😉

Should have been, or at least a ban starting next season
If you check out the video clip again, you'll see it was the only thing the Hun support got to cheer about all day
At least she didn't headbutt Jacynta from behind, like her coach did to Fran
Typical bad sports 'person' ship, when she then took her runners up medal off right away, after just getting it
Gingers man, whit ur they like
HH
Ano I’ve a hoose fu of Fenian gingers mind you I’m feckin grey livin wi thum

HH 😉

Members online

No members online now.

Back