That other team ,ower there

All this nae manager business couldn’t have been worse timing the huns are scooping up all the free transfer superstars by the time we get someone in they’ll be none left and we’ll have the buy some players that somebody else might want when Beal has built a world beating team for free 😂

347263904_1154358285954648_491819389174486856_n.jpg

347561203_1215702379146898_8408012318723707911_n.jpg
I can see why she has to advertise for 3 volunteers

Tells you everything about the real confidence they have in Beale and his galacticos, when they see our manager's exit as more important than his actions, in creating a seismic shift towards them. A good appointment and start to the season will put another nail in the coffin over there.

Last edited:
Not exactly that other team ower there but I see some prick leaving Livi had the cheek to call Kyogo dirty...can you fkn believe it? Kyogo ‘dirty’ from wan o’ them fkn hammer throwers...hahahaha
To be fair I thought that I was raging but …. Then I read James Forrest blog and apparently the sms turned his words around and made it sound like he was digging him out but actually he was complementing him If you read all the actual interview James is right
It’s scandalous what these so called media get away with
Even the guy from Livingston was raging the way they reported it !!!!

FFS if we don’t act quick there’ll be no more world class free transfers available. How many have they snapped up now? 3?
See they have reportedly shelled out 3m for some guy who couldn’t get a game at Atalanta.
Frightening. Terrified here. Don’t know how we’ll cope with this massive influx of talent ower there.
😙🤔🙄

Glen Kamara, who they signed for £50k who has one year left on his deal that has played only 2games since the moleman took over, has been told to find a new club, the Asking price…….
£5 million
💩🤣🤣🤣🤡
Well, he is a Sevco LEGNED
And I have no idea wtf is going on with this post...stuff going missing and popping up elsewhere...it must be the Matrix, whatever the fuck that is

Members online

Back