That other team ,ower there

I have worked with children for almost three decades and the belief that everyone is against then is bred into them.
The hatred for Celtic and that they are to blame for all wrongs in Scottish football is astounding, however they know very little about the team they support apart from the colour of their strip.

We all know that football is only an excuse, these kids will grow
Into adults and they too will write the above mentioned tosh and no doubt will pass it onto their kids and the generations that follow.

"The Happenings" of 2012. They can't even take ownership of their cheating ways.

What does someone who doesn't partake of milk and water look like?

There's so much wrong with that post that it must have been written by a 5 year old with learning difficulties.
Even more bizarre that it was written by the (dick)head sevco's official media partner. With no subsequent statement against it from Statement FC, you then know it was scrawled with the full support of their senior administrators (no, not Duff & Phelps - that was Deadco and never actually happened).

Wonder if this is close to the actual events over ibrokes way

Re. the trouble at Ibrox, with the Copeland Rd Stand sinking & the delays with the repair steel coming from China (if its the right grade), the asbestos & eveything else ….

‘Hun who runs a bus from Fife saying every option is turning into a nightmare. Moving to one stadium for the duration is easiest. Hampden not ready until September so need to play August games at murrayfield. Its more expensive, can't save money by having hospitality at ibrox and bussing clents over and probably open to claims for refunds from fans due to distance. They want to rent hampden as an empty stadium so they can use own stewards, catering, etc and fulfil existing contracts they have, but Hampden have contracts with stewards, catering, etc that guarantee they are used for all events unless compensation fees are paid.
Apparently board had the 3 options initially costed (including staying at a 3 stand ibrox) and they were all very expensive/properly financially damaging. And since they have started looking at them all in detail they have all got worse. That's why it's been a few weeks of silence from them, they genuinely have no idea what to do amd every option is a nightmare.

He got this from someone senior at ibrox he knows well, but that person said they don't know what is the cause of the issue with the stadium, what's the plan for getting back on track, etc. Said its all very tight lipped and only a handful of people are in the loop and none of them are saying a word’.

Wonder if this is close to the actual events over ibrokes way

Re. the trouble at Ibrox, with the Copeland Rd Stand sinking & the delays with the repair steel coming from China (if its the right grade), the asbestos & eveything else ….

‘Hun who runs a bus from Fife saying every option is turning into a nightmare. Moving to one stadium for the duration is easiest. Hampden not ready until September so need to play August games at murrayfield. Its more expensive, can't save money by having hospitality at ibrox and bussing clents over and probably open to claims for refunds from fans due to distance. They want to rent hampden as an empty stadium so they can use own stewards, catering, etc and fulfil existing contracts they have, but Hampden have contracts with stewards, catering, etc that guarantee they are used for all events unless compensation fees are paid.
Apparently board had the 3 options initially costed (including staying at a 3 stand ibrox) and they were all very expensive/properly financially damaging. And since they have started looking at them all in detail they have all got worse. That's why it's been a few weeks of silence from them, they genuinely have no idea what to do amd every option is a nightmare.

He got this from someone senior at ibrox he knows well, but that person said they don't know what is the cause of the issue with the stadium, what's the plan for getting back on track, etc. Said its all very tight lipped and only a handful of people are in the loop and none of them are saying a word’.
They are looking for a fix that is free... And someone to blame /sue.. And every Scottish club to back them to the hilt... ( We will soon be hearing stories about the mythical blue pound being with held to non compliant clubs) sound familiar eh?? ...
I've said it from the start and one or 2 are mentioning it also... They are out of their for the season...

The problem they have at the moment is how to refund those that want their money back...

They are looking for a fix that is free... And someone to blame /sue.. And every Scottish club to back them to the hilt... ( We will soon be hearing stories about the mythical blue pound being with held to non compliant clubs) sound familiar eh?? ...
I've said it from the start and one or 2 are mentioning it also... They are out of their for the season...

The problem they have at the moment is how to refund those that want their money back...
Oh how I hope soooo.
Off to stock up on ice cream n jelly
HH

Administration on the way again?…

Administration on the way again?…
Deffo something happenin behind the scenes. I think the confetti shares have ran their time. There is big unrest amongst the fans. Where are we playing?? Will it be iblox with just 3 stands?? Are we being refunded?? The board need to go?? Where is the steel ?? Is there going to be money to strengthen the team??

And, because of FFP, a hun daft sugar daddy, can't just 'appear' and hand over millions for players. Got a feeling though that Slippy will pay over the odds for 2 of them.

I think their fecked bigstyle. Maybe King will be back on the scene shortly, but I'm sure there are issues with him and shares etc.

Interesting times coming in the near future I suspect.

Deffo something happenin behind the scenes. I think the confetti shares have ran their time. There is big unrest amongst the fans. Where are we playing?? Will it be iblox with just 3 stands?? Are we being refunded?? The board need to go?? Where is the steel ?? Is there going to be money to strengthen the team??

And, because of FFP, a hun daft sugar daddy, can't just 'appear' and hand over millions for players. Got a feeling though that Slippy will pay over the odds for 2 of them.

I think their fecked bigstyle. Maybe King will be back on the scene shortly, but I'm sure there are issues with him and shares etc.

A Still canny see them ;)

241839236_2035768293241030_259670866515544220_n.jpg

The lying King is still their majority shareholder. I’m sure he will be plotting something the background.

Another bad season with the Klan going radio rental and they will be ripe for administration and/or a takeover methinks…

Still think they are looking to the SFA/SPL to bail them out and crack the whip on thier behalf, Said before they would to claim stewards catering for themselves probably asking for the car parking as well if this was any other club they would be getting Pellters from the SFA/SPL the Media ect yet this club led by the bald one insisted that Dundee be punished for failing to have a playable pitch yet not a word about a stadium falling apart it stinks and the whole place is rotten to the core yet they expect others to jump though hoops to help them why they cheated every club in the league failed to pay thier debts and probably still do the SPL need to investigate what is wrong and let other clubs know so they can inform thier own fans who week in week out organise buses ect but all we hear is we are doing what they can for thier own fans not a word about clubs fans changeing arrangements as usual it’s all about them supported by a Media and pundits who are well known for thier bigot views it stinks

I was in Govan yesterday, visiting an old work colleague who I had lost touch with, (bumped into him in Germany). There's been over 50 retaining piles put in corner between Main & Copeland Rd Stands🤔
Seems like a smart move. I mean your not wanting excessive ground water where your foundations are. That could lead to instability of the structure I would of thought.

Seems like a smart move. I mean your not wanting excessive ground water where your foundations are. That could lead to instability of the structure I would have thought.
Too true Bobo water sand ect don’t know what the land was used for before they built on it , regulations back then and dodgy inspectors no doubt turned a blind eye plus the few quid in the back pocket would have been the way back then surprised no inspections have taken place normally this finds it’s way into the public domain but nothing perhaps they have reverted to the black pound ??

I was in Govan yesterday, visiting an old work colleague who I had lost touch with, (bumped into him in Germany). There's been over 50 retaining piles put in corner between Main & Copeland Rd Stands🤔
For a deck of automated cash payment, self dispensing urine machines? Possibly multiple flavoured as well. If one wants to really splash out, Premier Cru 1690 available. Sure money spinner for the club to cash in on, and for the Klan to relive with nostalgia, the unique Seville experience. 🍾

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back