That other team ,ower there

Now I’m not saying they are in a fluster but threads on sorrow sorrow are mental there’s a bring back Minty, a Hummel is after us and a let’s buy players in Japan thread it reads like the shift change over notes in a mental asylum 😂 Always keep in mind it doesn’t matter how bad things are on here there’s always a forum worse off over there 😂 and they’re even flogging the worst ever Christmas cards for a penny short of a fiver which is kinda funny since they’re all at least a penny short

Last edited:
Now I’m not saying they are in a fluster but threads on sorrow sorrow are mental there’s a bring back Minty, a Hummel is after us and a let’s buy players in Japan thread it reads like the shift change over notes in a mental asylum 😂 Always keep in mind it doesn’t matter how bad things are on here there’s always a forum worse off over there 😂 and they’re even flogging the worst ever Christmas cards for a penny short of a fiver which is kinda funny since they’re all at least a penny short

The Hummels one is a belter. The hun pain on that thread is an absolute joy.

Alex(lord Voldemort)Rae said yesterday sean dyche was the man!!!today he said Kevin muscat!!these absolute wankers never get embarrassed,,jist keep lobbing shite at the wall to see wit sticks!!
Kenny(peanut heed)has been giving his orders to promote Beale as the messiah,lookout for super ally,Rae,Jackson following suit....forget awe the other names these cunts don’t have a pot to piss in for big wages,,,

Surely The face painter must be next on the list to get his millions , King having a go at the car salesman wanting him ousted ,King being blamed for the Hummel fiasco,my poor heart ❤ bleed's , how about a wee whip round for the poor wee souls 🤣🤣🤣
No thanks heard story’s about a whip used in thier funny meeting down the lodge,its got a goat and and a chicken now you want a whip round the people don’t know about that

Just returned from my sojourn. If anybody knows of something stronger than Deludamol please let me know. A lot of suffering and gnashing of teeth going on, caused by a realisation setting in. And I only got to page four of twelve. Saving the rest for tomorrow's treat. 🍰 🥂

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back