That other team ,ower there

Copied and paste from a national rag….

A Rangers fan has been convicted of doing a Nazi salute towards German supporters.

Josh Smith, 29, made the sick taunt at Ibrox Stadium during the club's Europa League semi-final clash versus RB Leipzig on May 5, 2022.
Smith, of Greenock, Inverclyde, later told police that he did not do a Nazi salute but a gesture for the "hand and the Crown."
Smith - an operations manager at insurance company Cigna - was found guilty at Glasgow Sheriff Court to behaving in a threatening or abusive manner which was racially aggravated.

The trial heard from PC Mark Boyd, 31, who was working on the segregation area between the two sets of fans.

He stated that he saw Smith make a number of gestures towards the visiting fans he was standing in front of.

Sheriff Anthony Deutsch said after finding him guilty: "I regard this as serious, I wonder what the Leipzig fans thought.

"I accept what happened at the time was during high emotions.

Copied and paste from a national rag….

A Rangers fan has been convicted of doing a Nazi salute towards German supporters.

Josh Smith, 29, made the sick taunt at Ibrox Stadium during the club's Europa League semi-final clash versus RB Leipzig on May 5, 2022.
Smith, of Greenock, Inverclyde, later told police that he did not do a Nazi salute but a gesture for the "hand and the Crown."
Smith - an operations manager at insurance company Cigna - was found guilty at Glasgow Sheriff Court to behaving in a threatening or abusive manner which was racially aggravated.

The trial heard from PC Mark Boyd, 31, who was working on the segregation area between the two sets of fans.

He stated that he saw Smith make a number of gestures towards the visiting fans he was standing in front of.

Sheriff Anthony Deutsch said after finding him guilty: "I regard this as serious, I wonder what the Leipzig fans thought.

"I accept what happened at the time was during high emotions.
Sheriff Deutsch? Slap it into the wee nazi.

316964349_1159103301362273_8528841638469065749_n.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back