That other team ,ower there

316429906_699028141614716_3732656681489305815_n.jpg
Ach he's no got the 7 v 1 CL picture v Liverpool. 😂 😂

Rangers legend Ally McCoist says his excitement level over Michael Beale’s imminent appointment is “six out of 10” and reckons the main reason he is getting the job is because the “the players seem very comfortable with him".

Even sooper swally thinks it’s a pish appointment, nothing aboot tactics or how he can overcome the rampant Celtic, picked because the players “like” him 🤣🤣

Just heard it onbthe news that he will be going back there and I'm very happy with that.

I'm also quite stunned that he's leaving QPR when they're in a strong position for the play offs.
He must see it as a better route for him to get to the EPL and QPR are a small club, small 18,000 capacity but more dosh.

Hes in for a rude awakening though when it comes to funding.
Hes not got the pulling power by name of GVB or slippy and I dont see him getting the same budget to play with

I say I'm glad, that's because of his recent boasting that they wouldnt have lost the title had they remained there and I want to see Ange teach him a lesson or 4 per season.

The players maybe more comfy with him but he's going to have to sell a good lot of them so will soon be uncomfy with him.

He probably wants to show it was him running the show , hardly a claim to fame though

I suspect that Beale anticipated his QPR stint would soon be under pressure. And with recent poor results he could be gone pretty quickly. His fleeing to Liepox is to save his own skin. He will be in Europe, try and build a reputation with a cup win and head South again.

Last edited:
I'm delighted with this appointment. Now we will get the chance to see first hand, if his balls are as big as his mouth. No Covid, no empty stadiums, no Celtic implosion to help him nor Gerrard to hide behind. He will still have the MIBS, SFA. SPFL, VAR and the compliant media on his side. But we are a different animal now. Looking forward to the Klan turning on him.

Last edited:
Just watched the news on BBC and the radge jumping about like a right knob behind keridineen whats his name
Remember the Mr Gerard was appointed there were thousands turned up at ibrox, aw the world’s press were there, press conference in the blue room, tv cameras filmed his tour of the ground, photos on the marble staircase and the big inlayed club crest on the floor while holding a scarf

Beale gets fuck all, sneaked by the back door, no fanfare, no worlds press, just some wee junkie Ned jumping up and down wi a rainjurs shirt pulled over his heid

A lot of things going on here: Beale, who seems to be a cut-rate manager, may be all that the Huns can afford, and chances are that they aren't going to bring anyone stellar into the fold in the next transfer window. Add to that the fact that a lot of players are out of contract in the summer -- a two-edged sword because they can lose what little talent they have, but then it IS Sevco, so ... -- and this guy Beale is an idiot for taking the job since it's pretty much destined to fail. I'd like to see who finishes second this year -- maybe Aberdeen will move up this season.

A lot of things going on here: Beale, who seems to be a cut-rate manager, may be all that the Huns can afford, and chances are that they aren't going to bring anyone stellar into the fold in the next transfer window. Add to that the fact that a lot of players are out of contract in the summer -- a two-edged sword because they can lose what little talent they have, but then it IS Sevco, so ... -- and this guy Beale is an idiot for taking the job since it's pretty much destined to fail. I'd like to see who finishes second this year -- maybe Aberdeen will move up this season.
I think you right Larry, he’s being set up to fail, there is 7 first team players out of contract at the end of the season, major rebuilding job required with very limited funds, will end up with free agents, loan signings and academy boys

Back