That other team ,ower there

Aye, The Gullibillys all getting the Staunchest of Stauners the night Bealball is here Hurrah.

Let them enjoy their moment of Euphoria, it won't last. Maybe the compliant media will eventually have tae let the gullies in on what is really
happening in Govan.

There isn't a pot of money, for the major team rebuild they need, sure they'll sign some journey men, they'll bring in some free agents in the summer or before, they'll sign some up & coming young player on loan.

They'll hope the world famous Rangers you academy(😂😂) will produce the next generation of.Scots talent, it won't.

Their beloved club is on UEFA'S naughty step why?

The Guardian had this to say aboot Beale….

Mick Beale will claim the lure of Rangers was simply too strong. An emotional bond created during time spent at the club as assistant to Steven Gerrard meant he was destined to return. Blah blah. He could reasonably point towards a wider culture in football. Beale is not the first and will not be the last to have weighty sentiment almost immediately contradicted by actions. It is just that, in this case, it is bordering on the preposterous.

“It was a real privilege to be asked to go to speak to them but I didn’t think it was the right moment because I entered into an agreement here,” said Beale when Wolves tried to coax him from Queens Park Rangers. “Integrity is a real big thing for me, and loyalty. You don’t give it to receive it back but I think if they’re the values you live by then at times when you’re put in a position then you have to be strong by them. I’ve been all in here and I’ve asked others to be all in so I can’t be the first to run away from the ship.” This was in late October. Late October 2022. He will begin December as the new manager of Rangers. A switch from QPR to one of British football’s most esteemed clubs is hardly shocking but the self-aggrandising fuss Beale created when knocking back Wolves means onlookers are entitled to snort with laughter.

The Guardian had this to say aboot Beale….

Mick Beale will claim the lure of Rangers was simply too strong. An emotional bond created during time spent at the club as assistant to Steven Gerrard meant he was destined to return. Blah blah. He could reasonably point towards a wider culture in football. Beale is not the first and will not be the last to have weighty sentiment almost immediately contradicted by actions. It is just that, in this case, it is bordering on the preposterous.

“It was a real privilege to be asked to go to speak to them but I didn’t think it was the right moment because I entered into an agreement here,” said Beale when Wolves tried to coax him from Queens Park Rangers. “Integrity is a real big thing for me, and loyalty. You don’t give it to receive it back but I think if they’re the values you live by then at times when you’re put in a position then you have to be strong by them. I’ve been all in here and I’ve asked others to be all in so I can’t be the first to run away from the ship.” This was in late October. Late October 2022. He will begin December as the new manager of Rangers. A switch from QPR to one of British football’s most esteemed clubs is hardly shocking but the self-aggrandising fuss Beale created when knocking back Wolves means onlookers are entitled to snort with laughter.
He knows how to fit into the culture at Ibloss LIE

Wait a minute. Stop the bus! Beale is away to embark on a spending spree to bring in established international players, as he builds his title challenge around Lundstram. Obviously funded by the multi-million £ sale of Colak & Morelos as they are not included in this fairytale sevco wet dream nonsense.

Screenshot_20221129_134206_Facebook.jpg

Ha ha with that team, Goldhun wants oot, Gilmour no chance cant see although his maw would be happy, Yilmaz not settling here and wants back home, Dykes up front hmmm doesn't his club want money for him, and Derek Johnstone in goals ffs. Big Mick plays that team and he's out by next Christmas.... And most teams build around their top players, they want to build around a hammer thrower ffs.

Wait a minute. Stop the bus! Beale is away to embark on a spending spree to bring in established international players, as he builds his title challenge around Lundstram. Obviously funded by the multi-million £ sale of Colak & Morelos as they are not included in this fairytale sevco wet dream nonsense.

View attachment 21126
There a couple of “aye rights” and a couple of “nae chance” in there, the Beale-baw will be bust by next Xmas

Ha ha with that team, Goldhun wants oot, Gilmour no chance cant see although his maw would be happy, Yilmaz not settling here and wants back home, Dykes up front hmmm doesn't his club want money for him, and Derek Johnstone in goals ffs. Big Mick plays that team and he's out by next Christmas.... And most teams build around their top players, they want to build around a hammer thrower ffs.
No one would score against them with fat Derek wedged into the goal

View attachment 21126
Certainly having big DJ in goal is radical
😂
HH

Mon the Strone bhoys!!!
Ha Ha...The Strone...some place, back in the day
My Granny and Granda, and some other family member lived up the Strone
My mate lived right in the heart of it
When I used to walk through it, the local team would stop all the strangers and demand two bob...
They got to know me well, so I was allowed to pass without the 'toll' being paid
The Gable end of my mate's tenement had
YOU ARE NOW ENTERING THE KINGDOM OF THE YOUNG STRONE in 4 feet high letters, fuck knows how they managed it, top to bottom
When the BBC filmed a gang documebtary, the local council was up in arms claiming that the BBC had spray painted the gable end with that to dramtise the show
It had been there since Adam was a boy, mind you, the film crew kept the local team supplied with booze, so as to avoid disruption during filming
The Rolling Stones had the Hell's Angels for security, the BBC had the Young Strone 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Back