That other team ,ower there

Even investors are walking away😂😂

It appears the ibloss shareholders pushed her away don’t think they liked the questions being asked like the value of the players what assets they have and outstanding debt, not only a black hole of debt a very very deep one with a reputation to boot

I had a bit of a poking a bear debate with an educated hun mate regarding losses and
"where has the money gone" nonsemse.
He, like many others cites mismanagement and the board have to go!
Closesest I've ever been to being punched (in later years by a mate)

Some of it I pulled as a question
Other parts I linked probable dots.

As I said tensions were high.

- investors looking in have a hell of a kitty to level.
- reason, every share issue was given to selected members the rest offered to fans.
-every year these "revenue" counted incomes are to be converted back to cash with above bank interest rates.
Wonga nonsense what is it at now I asked.
He didn't know.
I said 50m+?

No answer

Right so it's more.
I pointed out Ashley and all other "contributed" finds have worked off the same deals.
Ashely was public and there was outrage.
King and the rest were never questioned on the credit interest.
Still the money hemorrhages.

This is exactly where it has went.

They must be 100s of millions in the hole again minimum with side payments and "investments"

Add up the losses and share issues, then add the unseen extras which every business has to defer.

Getting CL. The thing they craved was ultimately the head above the trench that blitzed them.

So ...

Some hun might say yeah ill pump in some dough.
The current board are dug in. The VC would be proud.

As I said I nearly got a black eye. Tbh I was being playful watching waiting to dodge 😅.
If any hun you know spouts about new investment.
If none of my above is 100% we still have to ask the question. They still have to answer.

Ffp are on my side. I think.

Alien prospect for those cunts.

They did stop the ten. We fucked it by not clearing the decks and keeping a team that were promises to leave.

Slippy with his inhalers etc. It's all blue the bye now.

Beale has said there is no dough.
I don't think im far off with my a to b

HH

Can't wait to start the most successful club patter.

Taaaiiimmme it's on our side yeeessssss it is

This should endear Dougie even more to a disgruntled Klan on the verge of open revolt.
Great news, mair in-house fighting, the glib and shameless liar was trying to punt his worthless shares to her and her consortium, now that klub 18-30 can’t raise the cash, but she’s a hard nosed business wuman with no emotional ties to the klub, she was wanting to see the accounts, but it’s like the chamber of secrets over there, there’s been NO AUDITED ACCOUNTS for years, they just make up anything they want, because no one questions them, the books are like a Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale, which is why they will never attract ANY investment.

One of the BIG sticking point’s was that she stipulated “NO MORE SHARE DILUTIONS” as that the only way the directors can raise income, they could never agree to it 🤣🤣🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Think the Arabs would hang shirley the Saudi.
Great news, mair in-house fighting, the glib and shameless liar was trying to punt his worthless shares to her and her consortium, now that klub 18-30 can’t raise the cash, but she’s a hard nosed business wuman with no emotional ties to the klub, she was wanting to see the accounts, but it’s like the chamber of secrets over there, there’s been NO AUDITED ACCOUNTS for years, they just make up anything they want, because no one questions them, the books are like a Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale, which is why they will never attract ANY investment.

One of the BIG sticking point’s was that she stipulated “NO MORE SHARE DILUTIONS” as that the only way the directors can raise income, they could never agree to it 🤣🤣🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
“NO MORE SHARE DILUTIONS”
In other words when you buy a 250ml bottle of juice you expect it to contain 250ml with a return on the gingie.

Diluting shares is the only source of income thing is they are not worth a penny to anyone , how are they allowed to excist And play in Europe when they have no audited accounts thought the rules stated it was part of of getting a license to play in competitions, know in the past the SPL have granted one even thou they knew thier situation guess the rules only applies to other clubs

Yeah I just read about it. Seems like they're not so keen on follow following each other on Instagram any mer. Those bad news stories keep piling up over there don't they, shame....

Nnamdi Ofoborh spat deepens as Rangers respond with Instagram move​

March 13, 2023
Cameron Willis
Rangers have stopped following Nnamdi Ofoborh on Instagram after a controversial post from the player regarding his time at Ibrox.
The Gers midfielder took to the social media platform to insist the truth will out regarding his time in Glasgow, with the 23-year-old yet to play for the club due to high-profile heart problems.
AFC Bournemouth Training Session

Photo by Robin Jones – AFC Bournemouth/AFC Bournemouth via Getty Images
Rangers signed the player alongside Jack Simpson on a pre-contract from Bournemouth in the summer of 2021 but after the switch the club’s medical department picked up the problem in routine screenings.

Nnamdi Ofoborh sends cryptic Instagram message​

Since then, the career of Nnamdi Ofoborh has come to a screeching halt and the player has chosen now to take to Instagram in a cryptic message over his Ibrox experience.
The player slammed “mistreatment” over the issues and bit back at the suggestion he was the “bad guy” as the tense and emotional situation became public.
Also sharing images of himself post-operation and hooked up to an ECG, the player has since deleted the posts but they remain circulating the internet.

View Tweet

View Tweet
The post reads:
“Two years, two operations, 100s of appointments, silent on the situation so I look like the bad guy. All the mistreatment of the last two years will come out.”

Rangers stop following their own player on Instagram​

Now, Rangers fans have noticed that both the club and Nnamdi Ofoborh have stopped following each other on Instagram as the spat takes a new twist.
We don’t have any insider information regarding this situation but it does appear that there has been a breakdown in the relationship somewhere and the situation comes at a negative time for the club.
It never tends to rain at Ibrox so much as it pours and amid much off and on pitch frustrations this has just added to the negativity and drama surrounding the club.
The Nnamdi Ofoborh Instagram post and the fact Rangers have stopped following the player have also given rise to rumours that the player’s contract has been severed.
Ofoborh signed a four-year deal with the club in the summer of 2021, meaning that Rangers will have had to negotiate up to two years of his contract with the deal heaping yet more scrutiny on the club’s recruitment.
Meanwhile, any Rangers deal for Malik Tillman could depend on the future of two Bayern icons.
Jesus wept. Like 14 year old lassies. (with apologies to any young females reading.)

They are getting desperate over there G.Parks is spouting more rubbish that teams down south are looking at The driving force behind Celtic with player and the manager being looked if he had waited he could have added Crystal Palace to his attempt to undermine Celtic then his Present team manager has chosen to moan about the league split as unfair as Celtic could have 3 home games and 1 away has nobody told him his club were part of the setup of course both have not mentioned thier club first of all because no one wants thier players and definitely don’t want its manager,as for the split perhaps he wants all thier games at home with the option to pick the mibs and the VAR operators with only away team getting cards to give them a chance to win something o and at least a penalty each game

Last edited:
Back