That was the worst performance I’ve ever seen against them.

Theverdict1

In all my time watching us play them, I’ve never seen such cowardice combined with awful football from Celtic.

They were first to every ball. Secured any second ball, this combined with some of the worst showings of any Celtic players ever, made it rock bottom for me.

I deleted the game at half and full time as watching any of it again would be torture.

Lack of form to the extent we suffered was bad enough, lack of fight was shameful.

Let’s hope them disgracing our club focuses their minds next time we play the bastards. It had fucking better.

If I was KT and Rogic I would be glad I played no part in that game.

Yes it was a hard watch...everything so so wrong....I remember getting beat fairly regular by them mainly due to their EBT pish..but the boys had a good go at them. That performance yesterday...I couldn't believe how many balls we passed out the park or misplaced...absolutely shocking.For Ncham read Nchump.

Yes it was a hard watch...everything so so wrong....I remember getting beat fairly regular by them mainly due to their EBT pish..but the boys had a good go at them. That performance yesterday...I couldn't believe how many balls we passed out the park or misplaced...absolutely shocking.For Ncham read Nchump.

I would have docked wages from every player who took the field and mgt team for that.

Never seen cowardice like it from a Celtic team. I hope I never do again.

Several times we pummelled them and lost. As TB said, he wanted "Andy Goram broke my heart" on his tombstone... We could have had seven in some of the TB games even with their cheating.

Especialy in The Battle of Montevideo, Michael. I watched it recently and was 'amused' to see John Hughes getting sent off for kicking the Racing Club goalie "because he thought it wouldn't be noticed".
I watched the Battle of Montevideo just a few days before too. They didn’t bottle it they stood their ground but we’re shocked at the thuggery which they faced up to a real brave team the Lions HH

I seem to recall Ralston wasn't for taking any of Neymar's antics either when he played against him.

You play for Celtic you should take no shit from any cunt. That should be a given. We have lost to those fuckers before, yesterday was the absolute bottom of any barrel you can imagine.

They have to work very hard to regain respect. I hope they are forced to watch every second of that shambolic capitulation then asked, what the fuck were you thinking.

Hopefully, it will be the making of them mentally. It has to.

He did and he gave his all....Broony and Mcgregor were committed...Johnston is excused due to no service...but when you look at the rest... They are so much a disappointment. I like Benkovic but he looked soft yesterday and not anything like the player he can be...Boyata is back to his very worst...the World Cup jolly has finally worn off...He came back from that thinking he was a super star...Sinclair is a pussy cat.. Time to give him a long rest.We need more fight in the team.

I would have docked wages from every player who took the field and mgt team for that.

Never seen cowardice like it from a Celtic team. I hope I never do again.
Yes and give a refund to every Celtic fan who was penned into the corner. At least I was able to stop watching Sky’s coverage.
The players need to have a long hard look at themselves. They were shit and we’ll payed shit.
But had no pride, no grit, no determination.
Lions they were not.

HH?

Members online

Latest posts

Back