That was the worst performance I’ve ever seen against them.

Yes it was a hard watch...everything so so wrong....I remember getting beat fairly regular by them mainly due to their EBT pish..but the boys had a good go at them. That performance yesterday...I couldn't believe how many balls we passed out the park or misplaced...absolutely shocking.For Ncham read Nchump.
Ntcham is clearly offski as ??shat oot evry tackle therefore making sure nae injury! Shda burst the NET fae 10 yards as well instead adding tae the Halliday Leg-end!!??????

With the inconsistency he shows, he might be as well going. He does some good stuff but too rarely and he never seems to be in the trenches when the going gets tough.
Well let's face it m8 a DUD like Halliday or Arfield or Jack have found there level & are never gon fur BIG MONEY..A/WHERE!! Sevcos as gd as it gets fur them & that's why they kin afford tae go in kickin knowin Beathun il turn a BLIND EYE????

Especialy in The Battle of Montevideo, Michael. I watched it recently and was 'amused' to see John Hughes getting sent off for kicking the Racing Club goalie "because he thought it wouldn't be noticed". Also, John Clark ready for a bare knuckle fight against two of the Racing Club hammer-throwers.
Do you remember Neil, the Ref was going to send off Bobby Lenox instead of John Clark.

It’s been over 24 hrs now and I’m still bloody raging, and I’m still convinced that BR is 100% to blame... when is he going to learn to play the best player he has available in each position instead of the square peg / round hole bollox we seem to see more and more, especially away from home?

In all my time watching us play them, I’ve never seen such cowardice combined with awful football from Celtic.

They were first to every ball. Secured any second ball, this combined with some of the worst showings of any Celtic players ever, made it rock bottom for me.

I deleted the game at half and full time as watching any of it again would be torture.

Lack of form to the extent we suffered was bad enough, lack of fight was shameful.

Let’s hope them disgracing our club focuses their minds next time we play the bastards. It had fucking better.

If I was KT and Rogic I would be glad I played no part in that game.

One real positive out of yesterday...Callum Mcgregor is a Player..he,s got the skill,he,s got the drive and he,s got courage..we must never play him at left back. We must build round him...he just seems to get better and better..he took them on himself from that defensive position and still could have scored..in fact.... could we clone him?...the huns are clearly scared of his ability.

I remain concerned: if they were not hungry and dangerous for this match, when will they be?
Our players have probably learnt they don't have to be hungry. BR has shown he has his favourites...so why fucking try. Sinclair is a shitebag. He's had 1 good game in 18 months against the sheep. Still plays week on week out. Broony starts the season pish. Goes out injured and we play well. Walks back into the team. Our CBs know we are fucked in that position which makes guys like Boyata practically undropable.

We have had so many excellent posts on here trying to get to the bottom of what happened yesterday and I would like to thank all of you for them. Some I totally agreed with and others I had to agree to disagree but that’s debate at its best. I suppose the mystery of the calamity of that game will stay with us for a long time but let’s hope all the lessons are learned and that we will be back to our best after the break with some much needed new players HH?

I've been wracking my brains all day.....did any of Macaris teams cave like that? Any early 90s teams. Under Barnes?I dont think so. Absolute murder. Over 24hrs later and it still doesn't make sense. Fuck.
The only lie-down I remember was the 4-0 when Kenny Dalglish was caretaker.

That was soul-destroying, but it made the 6-2 hunnihilation even sweeter at the start of the season after.

Agree with most comments here but Rodgers has taken all and any aggression out of our team,,hearts gave us the same lesson in bully tactics and we shat it there...team a pussycats,,each players right hand man(handers)let them down with the cowardly attempts....sinky never helped calmac,ntcham way broony ,Lustig and forest,Christie way young guy up front,,,huns had a field day..Brendan fucked up on Saturday again??way his tinkering for the sake of it....

Members online

Latest posts

Back