Thats him fucked then

See some footage emerged of Nacho McNovo fighting in East Kilbride....loads of lassies shouting.."moan nacho, jist leeve it Nacho.." etc

Its on the record website
So the wee turd did not make the front pages mmm.
Stokes is always on the front pages and always referred to as ex Celtic.
How many teams has he played with since his departure.
To make the front pages of the daily hun Docco,you need to be 12 years old and allegedly have made secteraian remarks to grouchy faced little arsehole from across at ipox..
If you ar 15 and DEFINITELY have committed racist acts against another human being you will be offered the opportunity to apologise to the offended person,,not sure if this only applies to 15 year old hun offenders,,it certainly does not apply to 12 year old Celtic supporters who has yet to have been found guilty of an offence against the aforementioned offended person..
What we need to remember Bhoys and Ghirls is,these news reporters and editors are the secterians not us,we are offending them every week by moving further away from their beloved sevco in the Scottish Premiership..
I would love to see a closed door game at ipox on Thursday then we would be rid of the scum for good..no money .no lights..no wages,,I can hear McGregor and Davies singing...here we go again,,we,re on the road again..

HH.

So the wee turd did not make the front pages mmm.
Stokes is always on the front pages and always referred to as ex Celtic.
How many teams has he played with since his departure.
I wonder how many Police Scotland boys have seen it,they have the power to investigate any offence they deem fit to be investigated without a complaint having been made
on fkwit fkwit they're trying to out do each other on the stupidity level , the loan voice who claims it had fk al to do with tims is ignored
while the raving bigots blame it all on tarriers
For me Kelly I could not fault any of them over there,some of the debates I have sat in on would make your teeth curl,,one guy asked,,if this conet thing gets here and stops fitba dae we get oor money back fur the games we didny see,,a hop we dae he said coss al tell them a huvny seen any games this season because a huvny been well,,,.
If that is not A+ thinking,,only god know,s what is..

HH.

Last edited:
I wonder how many Police Scotland boys have seen it,they have the power to investigate any offence they deem fit to be investigated without a complaint having been made

For me Kelly I could not fault any of them over there,some of the debates I have sat in on would make your teeth curl,,one guy asked,,if this conet thing gets here and stops fitba dae we get oor money back fur the games we didny see,,a hop we dae he said coss al tell them a huvny seen any games this season because a huvny been well,,,.
If that is not A+ thinking,,only god know,s what is..

HH.

Bless them, they all have to share the one brain cell.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back