Thats why they call it gambling.

EBT's /Corrupt associations/ MIB/ Compliant SMSM/ 5 way agreements / Criminal Directors/ DUP funded I could go on.
Nothing is questioned in our backwater mate .....Fuck them ....what we have achieved in our history is nothing short of incredible given the hatred and what we are up against.
So for me they have achieved nothing as they are always in our shadow.
And God help them now we've got Ange 💚🤍💛👍
Listen pal, i'm 1,000,000% with you on that m8.
Lets draw the line there though.
Devil advocate though, their money which was far less than was available to us and they got a league we coveted. They have also got a kudos in Europe through their performances over a few years that we haven't. We won numerous titles and trophies but they performed on a tage we have consistently fucked up. Europe reads about our domestic dominance then see's us beat aff fodder in real terms.

I don't know others opinions, but the games i remember were when we showed those outside Scoland what we are. Juventus 4-3/Man City 3-3/Liverpool/Blackburn/Lazio/Barca/Man United.
One of my favourite games ever was the Lyon 2-0 at Parkhead.
For 20 minutes they outplayed us, but we dealt with them, outplayed them and Liam miller RIP did what he did.
Even in defeat i've left games proud of competing with better teams in Europe.

Winning in Scotland is expected, winning in Europe is where the gravy is

Devil advocate though, their money which was far less than was available to us and they got a league we coveted. They have also got a kudos in Europe through their performances over a few years that we haven't. We won numerous titles and trophies but they performed on a tage we have consistently fucked up. Europe reads about our domestic dominance then see's us beat aff fodder in real terms.

I don't know others opinions, but the games i remember were when we showed those outside Scoland what we are. Juventus 4-3/Man City 3-3/Liverpool/Blackburn/Lazio/Barca/Man United.
For 20 minutes they outplayed us, but we dealt with them, outplayed them and Liam miller RIP did what he did.

Out of curiosity STG, which would be your bigger priority for the club at present?

Out of curiosity STG, which would be your bigger priority for the club at present?
In all my days on here John and the pish talked by me, thats the simplest and most relevant question i've been asked and i thank you.
why? cos its the question in my head over the last week, i just didn't it realise until you asked

I would literally have taken it up the ass to win the league this year, but as my old bhoy said last week, our view on this season depends on the huns in Europe.
And therein lies the quandry,
If they won, fuck me they've done us over.
Why ? because the holy grail is something that is 'beyond a Scottish teams reach'
Imagine if that was us, fuck me we'd be flying and doing it better than them

I'll give the suits credit for Ange, but we still need a clean sweep there, theyr'e capable of looking after the club, but they have no vision and no future. They would have been fucked without Ange.
Fuck me, Michael Nicholson got a cheer on trophy day FFS, something the bunnet got booed for, thats the managers doing.

Again the wise old yin notes, Ange has shifted the conversation from them and while he thrives they'll be an afterthought. Truthfully, he's done everyone a favour including us.

I've posted a million times on here that the most important person at Celtic is the manager. The better the manager, the better the team perform, the better crowds/finances etc are, the less heat the board get. Everything starts with the manager, success comes from the dressing room he creates and nurtures.

Keeping Ange is the priority for the Club, the best they can do is a snake type contract like with heavy compensation. Ange loves it here, hes not the snake, but one day a better offer will come and he will go. Call me nuts, but i think he'll take Peps job when he goes. The need to learn and feed off of what they see on a day to day basis.

Back to the question, post JD rambles, i'd say our priority needs to be getting back to believing in whats possible. I used to hear PL, CEO of our institution say things like constraints, can't compete, all negative shite. I've never liked our main man peddling the story of what we can't do.
The biggest thing i take out of Ange's being is his persona, nothing is unachievable, theres nothing we cant do, we dont make excuses, there is no negativity allowed, theres nothing without belief and theres nothing we cant achieve. Hes made the players believe, made us believe, hopefully hes made the board fucking believe. Cos if you believe your beat before your beat, your getting beat.

So less JD, the question, priority, always the league, but thats beating shite week in week out and has been done countless times. My dream and our priority should be to punch above our weight on the big stage again. Theres a joy in beating the huns and winning in Scotland, but the real magic is in testing and beating the best there is. A big European night at Celtic Park is where the juices flow and the pride comes, thats my priority pal

Glad you asked :)

I too enjoyed all those games....Your right mate ...but winning in Scotland isn't as easy as Talkshite or SkyEngland would have you believe for the very reasons I've laid out.
In terms of the Europa I think Sevilla themselves have won it 6 times since 2014 which hasn't really seen them listed as one of the European greats as far as I know.
Don't get me wrong it was terrific when we got to the Final but I also remember the disappointment of getting put out by Basel for the big cup.
It's all about the big cup and being part of it now anything else is scraps.
I don't know what's ahead but that's where I want to be and not accepting the " We are a Europa league team " Dreaming I might be but look what a team that's Deid achieved. 🍀👍

theRangers are the Establishment Club so they get away with things others don't, they've also always paid high wages it attracts better player(allegedly). They're failure to invest over the last few seasons has come back to haunt them this season, also the failure of their Academy to produce players Gilmore left for £0, Patterson who I do rate as good young prospect was sold for less than his real value, also bringing in the injury prone Welshman, was poor business. But its how the Huns work.

I hope Celtic can do well in our CL group would love too see us qualify for the last 16, mibbie even the quarter-finals(ach I'm auld & allowed tae dream) or if its finishing 3rd is our level then its should be qfs of the Europa minimum. We're a club who has a proud European history, why shouldn't we have a European future?

For The LURKERS
1 major trophy in 10yrs, is not a success.

I totally understand and respect both of the views made by STG and Mag 7 and both very well put.
For myself our brilliant achievements this season was diluted somewhat by the success the scum where having in Europe until last night thankfully.
Now, I still believe that gaining the proper upper hand in Scotland with taking away this so called supiriorty bollocks the Huns try to thrive on, will slaughter them when we eventually overtake there domestic trophy haul imo.
So getting within touching distance now has only increased there fear, even if we all know that it has already been achieved when you take into account that all of our achievements have been gained legitimately unlike them cheating bastards.
The CL is nothing more than a money making circus imo, with the prospect of a few glamour games thrown in, to please the supporters, but very little chance, if any of actually winning the competition as such nowadays, as the gap with the money involved is way to big to close at present, to make it a fairer competition.
So in reality the europa league still remains as a more realistic competition to actually try to win at present imo.
Next season in the CL would seem as a fantastic achievement just to get out of a group, still coming 3rd would potentially give us a europa play off game in a competition that I've believed that we could have actually won, yet have preformed so miserable in for most of that time still.
To actually be worthy of being classed as a CL team, I believe that we are well on the road to becoming one now, for the 1st time in a very long time and with the level of squad depth forming now, I really can't see European football becoming a potential hindrance to keeping our Scottish domestic dominance intact either.
Don't think any of the major team's would want to draw us either in the group stages either because we are already more than capable of causing any team problems at present and with the potential to make the squad stronger than it was last season.
With all these factors already in place for us to build upon, its no wonder the scum are shitting themselves with what the future holds, and one thing I'm very confident in, is that it will remain green and white for a very long time to come yet
HH

Last edited:
While I hear you and hear others
As far as their board goes they behave like their supporters
But credit where it’s due
They’ve put there money in and thrown the kitchen sink at it
A different style of management from ours
But they’ve done well considering our clear head start and financial advantage over them
Despise them I do but you can’t take their single mindedness away from them

Nothings for nothing.....there will be a quid pro Quo at play here somewhere along the line for financial donors.....whether it be a dodgy business arrangement or a commercial venture favourable to said subscriber.....or a political favour forthcoming.....you can bet there will be deals at play that will never become public knowledge...

They gambled (again) and they lost again. Failure to reach the holy grail will cost them dear. How much have they spent chasing their illusions, to be where they should be, to be where they are entitled to be. Fuck knows. 50-100million???? Plus Aron and his wages. What an inspired choice that has turned out to be!!!!
Trying to convince the gullible they can play with the big bhoys. The cost of this will be more than a share issue can cover I know that much. If you gamble and fail you will end up losing yir (BIG) hoose.
So, bhoys and ghirls, when do think think the administrators will turn up??????
Me.....December 2022.
Bye bye deidco, it's been a fun decade DOMINATING Scottish football. Hope you enjoyed it too.
Ive said this from the day that club was resurected they instantly believed they desereved to be up challenging instead of actually building stable footing for sevco they shud have used lower leagues to build the rite way but no they wanted up soon as so they rite away overspent on players to get promotion as soon as and since theyve been promoted to top league there was no "right we've made upto top league now we need to build slowly the clubs finances" but again no they were not interested they somehow thought winning the league would solve it all europe this season will help but some of that money will need to pay debts and a decade later theyre still nowhere near where celtic as a club stand totally secure HH

Ive said this from the day that club was resurected they instantly believed they desereved to be up challenging instead of actually building stable footing for sevco they shud have used lower leagues to build the rite way but no they wanted up soon as so they rite away overspent on players to get promotion as soon as and since theyve been promoted to top league there was no "right we've made upto top league now we need to build slowly the clubs finances" but again no they were not interested they somehow thought winning the league would solve it all europe this season will help but some of that money will need to pay debts and a decade later theyre still nowhere near where celtic as a club stand totally secure HH
I think it was Einstein who said "doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results is the definition of insanity".
Welcome to deidco, overspend, overspend, overspend, share issue, share issue, share issue.
Insane. Stoopid and ugly into the bargain. I blam the skools u no.

But...they are...The PEEPO
HH

Back