The ‘Petrov’ Poll

Got to be the 10 as i couldn't bare the thought of the partying they would do if they stopped us just like we did when we stopped them, Glasgow truly was green n white for a whole week. plus the fact it would linger with them for years to come and most likely put them back financially for 5 years at least if not forever. so fek the Europa and bring on the 10.
100% the 10 is no 1 priority for me anyway.
Hail Hail mon the hoops ☘🇨🇮🇨🇮🇨🇮

We should want to win the 10 and do ourselves proud in Europe. If thats not us anymore, then we are not Celtic anymore. Well not the one I support. The 10 is obviously our number 1, but putting ourselves back on the euro map has to happen at the same time. The day we accept not being in europe, or not competing well in it, will be sad as fuck. The board may accept that, we never should.

We should want to win the 10 and do ourselves proud in Europe. If thats not us anymore, then we are not Celtic anymore. Well not the one I support. The 10 is obviously our number 1, but putting ourselves back on the euro map has to happen at the same time. The day we accept not being in europe, or not competing well in it, will be sad as fuck. The board may accept that, we never should.
I dont think its a black and white issue.

To compete at top end of Europe requires ability to buy players or make players who are good enough.

the zionist cabal with its special money system for certain leagues means you either make your own players or make do with best you can cope with without a 100 million (minimum) every season bung from the zionist system.

But caveat is even if you make a player good enough they can take him off you for buttons if you aint in their special subsidised set up.

And money turns young guys heads especially if its to play against other talent getting same bung.

The question isn't should we accept it.

the question is what is the solution to get a more sustainable playing field across the game.

Winning league in scotland isn't that easy never mind competing against teams earning 30x our income.

the distance between us and best in world might not be that much but the distance between us and clubs earning 30 times less than us is even closer to us than the gap above.

The board cannot bridge the gap

its that simple, not unless some billionaire decides he can afford at least 100 million gift every season

Winning league is priority number 1
doing best we can in Europe comes second every time

playing knockout with champions of other leagues in same bat as us is equivalent to winning league then hard cup just to get to league stages of europe

its slanted against the football teams outside the zionist bungs

And coz its knock out against top teams albeit slightly less financially endowed as us means we run risk of losing in ko stages even against slightly weaker teams

thats nature of cup football

Win league

this extra bit you've added in about board accepting not competing is not how I see it

in England they now have equal share (whatever that actually means) from all tv rights

but look at the income for every team and that just tv rights

over 100 million for every club, every season

not including all other incomes available for clubs

I dont think its a black and white issue.

To compete at top end of Europe requires ability to buy players or make players who are good enough.

the zionist cabal with its special money system for certain leagues means you either make your own players or make do with best you can cope with without a 100 million (minimum) every season bung from the zionist system.

But caveat is even if you make a player good enough they can take him off you for buttons if you aint in their special subsidised set up.

And money turns young guys heads especially if its to play against other talent getting same bung.

The question isn't should we accept it.

the question is what is the solution to get a more sustainable playing field across the game.

Winning league in scotland isn't that easy never mind competing against teams earning 30x our income.

the distance between us and best in world might not be that much but the distance between us and clubs earning 30 times less than us is even closer to us than the gap above.

The board cannot bridge the gap

its that simple, not unless some billionaire decides he can afford at least 100 million gift every season

Winning league is priority number 1
doing best we can in Europe comes second every time

playing knockout with champions of other leagues in same bat as us is equivalent to winning league then hard cup just to get to league stages of europe

its slanted against the football teams outside the zionist bungs

And coz its knock out against top teams albeit slightly less financially endowed as us means we run risk of losing in ko stages even against slightly weaker teams

thats nature of cup football

Win league

this extra bit you've added in about board accepting not competing is not how I see it
the "Zionist Cabal" TET, you're a fucking one off. As you're right up with conspiracies, whats your take on the latest American White Supremacists saying Trump was infected by the left? or, indeed coronavirus is a hoax/caused by 5G/like a miracle just disappear? Oh and I know we differ on the board. Ive been down the road with you more times than there are grains of sand, but less than the number of words in your replies. :).

And you're talking pish about a Zionist Cabal, Haven't you read about how Henry Ford and Woodrow Wilson where conned into believing that conspiracy theory, that led to Hitler doing the same thing to justify killing 6m Jews. Its anti Semitic bullshit and fucking dangerous. dangerously fascist. and the most important thing, not a shred of credible evidence that has ever backed it up. Unless of course you don't mind jumbling them up and filling in the blanks with inbuilt bias.

the "Zionist Cabal" TET, you're a fucking one off. As you're right up with conspiracies, whats your take on the latest American White Supremacists saying Trump was infected by the left? or, indeed coronavirus is a hoax/caused by 5G/like a miracle just disappear? Oh and I know we differ on the board. Ive been down the road with you more times than there are grains of sand, but less than the number of words in your replies. :).

And you're talking pish about a Zionist Cabal, Haven't you read about how Henry Ford and Woodrow Wilson where conned into believing that conspiracy theory, that led to Hitler doing the same thing to justify killing 6m Jews. Its anti Semitic bullshit and fucking dangerous. dangerously fascist. and the most important thing, not a shred of credible evidence that has ever backed it up. Unless of course you don't mind jumbling them up and filling in the blanks with inbuilt bias.
No pal you just jumbled it all up with excessive bias

no me

you clearly aint got clue about fascism

and you clearly aint got clue about zionism

zionism has feck all to do with jews

Zionism is all about money control

there may well be jews in that game but it aint a jewish thing

its a mystery religion thing

secret society thing
its a 1 percent controlling world thing

fascism and nazism are slightly different things

zionism is 100 percent provable

and its not left or right btw

its substate control

and it makes money by manipulating markets

which is exactly why celtic cant compete

its you who are the conspiracy theory dude with no evidense to back up anything you ever claim

lets prove it

how much money will it take to win euro cup for celtic next season

come on

you have all the answers

how much?

Back