The 96

The Pig in charge was well known throughout the Miners Strike for getting his orifices to change their notebooks to help convict Miners.
Same tactics employed on the 96 pushed by Snatcher. And her poodles in the Media.
Those families fought for there Loved ones full in the knowledge they were just innocent men women and kids.
And Won. πŸ‘
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

HH πŸ‘

Great day for Justice the 3 cheating bastards that were changing statements which was raised at the Inquiry of the 96 the judge rules that as it was raised at said infuckingquiry that there’s no case to answer so far 1 conviction who is fined Β£6500 Justice the joke that keeps on laughing at the 96.
British Justice pish pish

HH πŸ–•

South Yorkshire Police are protected by the Tory Government. This is their reward for smashing the miners at Orgreave.

This is a wee bit of the Guardian article from today.

Peter Metcalf, 72, a former solicitor for the force, and the then Ch Supt Donald Denton, 83, and DCI Alan Foster, 74, had been accused of changing 68 officers’ statements to withhold important evidence and criticisms of the police operation, and β€œmask the failings” of the force.
However, the judge at the trial at Salford’s Lowry theatre, Mr Justice William Davis, ruled there was no legal case to answer because the altered police statements were prepared for Lord Justice Taylor’s public inquiry into the disaster.
That was not a statutory public inquiry, at which evidence is given on oath, but an β€œadministrative exercise”, Davis told the jury, so it was not a β€œcourse of public justice” that could be perverted.
Speaking outside court on Wednesday, Deanna Matthews, the niece of victim Brian Matthews, said the situation was β€œludicrous” and the law was β€œnot fit for purpose” and needed to change.

Margaret Aspinall, whose 18-year-old son, James, was killed in the disaster and who was the last chair of the Hillsborough Family Support Group, said the outcome was a disgrace.

β€œIt’s the cover-up of the cover-up of the cover-up,” she said. β€œOur loved ones went to a football match and were killed, then they and the survivors were branded hooligans, and we’ve been put through a 32-year legal nightmare looking for the truth and accountability. Now they’re saying the police were allowed to change statements and cover up at Taylor. The legal system in this country really has to change.”

It was not a sworn oath legal inquiry so their was no perverting of justice, even though they changed 68 statements. The judge is saying they perverted the inquiry but not the course of justice. Because the inquiry was not there for justice but to find out what happened. Ye can see why the families would be very angry.
So the Cops and Lawyer admitted to committing the crime but admitted it at an inquiry but were not under oath at the time. So can't be used against them.
That's the same way the murdering Paratroopers walked free a couple of weeks ago.
It seems to me Public Inquiries are designed to prevent future prosecutions.
British Justice, They are known throughout the world for their sense of fair play don't ya know?

Last edited:

God bless each and every one of you.

When we played Liverpool at Celtic Park I believe it was their first game after the tragedy, I will always remember the YNWA sung by the fans of Celtic and Liverpool that day.
I to attended That game and sang my heart out just like the supporters all around me. It was emotional but I have never heard YNWA sang so well. HH to the Liverpool fans and also to all of us.

I to attended That game and sang my heart out just like the supporters all around me. It was emotional but I have never heard YNWA sang so well. HH to the Liverpool fans and also to all of us.
Yip, I was there too. Even while typing this post I feel a lump beginning to rise in my throat. Crowd mixed, scarves held above our heads. Many with tears in our eyes. The memory will never leave me.

Channel 5 tomorrow 31st May
The Witch versus the Miners
Worth a watch how they massed the Popo
Against the Miners stopped them from Picketing battered the shite out o them at Orgreave ( Not always one sided).
But strange they canny stop anycunt during the Covid19 pandemic 😷. They even stopped fresh air from getting into Notts.
Now that’s clever

HH Coal not Dole

The eternal shame of Thatcher, the police and the sun newspaper trying to blame the fans for all the deaths, even to this day NO shop in Liverpool will stock the sun newspaper, total public boycott of the shop follows.....

justice for the 96.......
Rupert Murdoch is the most evil man (owens the Sun) the way he uses his vast media empire to change governments if they don't do what he wants.
When Tony Blair was just elected and met Paul Keating (Oz prime minister) Keating told him if he doesn't dance to Murdoch's tune he will get his government flung out. As he has done to several Labor govt. around the world in the UK, OZ & USA. He got Trump elected thru his Fox tv channel.

The Pig in charge was well known throughout the Miners Strike for getting his orifices to change their notebooks to help convict Miners.
Same tactics employed on the 96 pushed by Snatcher. And her poodles in the Media.
Those families fought for there Loved ones full in the knowledge they were just innocent men women and kids.
And Won. πŸ‘
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

HH πŸ‘
He was also the Top Cop Jimmy Saville called when he was lifted for abusing children. He would phone his Masonic mate and all charges would be dropped.

Back