The all new and hardly-improved music thread

I try to be freindly with every body. Just like to argue in order to get to the truth or at least the most rational explanation that i can understand.

I might be nuts and rotten at everything but i do wish all the best, even if you really dont like my way of seeing stuff.
We all have our own opinions and sure how interesting would shit be if we didn't.

This absolutely epic massey ferguson of a metal ballad goes out to me auld mucker TET/Tarzan Trump. You'll get the lyrics cara but for me it's all about the tune.

Is that the 80’s rock band wasp with blackie lawless? I seen them in the 80’s 👍 had a big “hit” with the jaunty pop song…animal f**k like a beast 🤣

I try to be freindly with every body. Just like to argue in order to get to the truth or at least the most rational explanation that i can understand.

I might be nuts and rotten at everything but i do wish all the best, even if you really dont like my way of seeing stuff.
I can never speak for anyone bit myself TT, but I always enjoy reading your comments mate. Don't always agree with you, as I'm sure you don't always agree with me. Exactly what makes The Noise the best platform around. Keep it coming.

Is that the 80’s rock band wasp with blackie lawless? I seen them in the 80’s 👍 had a big “hit” with the jaunty pop song…animal f**k like a beast 🤣

The same boys but Blackie apparently found Jaysis or at least the value of the xtian dollar in recent years. Still great tunes despite the silly lyrics but I'd say the same about Slayer or other apparent Satanic sillyness.

Members online

Latest posts

Back