The American theme

Prague67Bhoy

There is quite an American flavour to this window. Is this simply because we are finding other markets too rich for our purse, or is there another reason? Perhaps a major push to establish Celtic in the hearts of American fans. It would be a sizable market to tap into.

There is quite an American flavour to this window. Is this simply because we are finding other markets too rich for our purse, or is there another reason? Perhaps a major push to establish Celtic in the hearts of American fans. It would be a sizable market to tap into.

Probably a combination but both look good. Nothing better than getting a great young player for heehaw. Has it’s risks though, here’s hoping these two are as good as they look.

Have loved watching the USA in past world cups. Underdogs but also the way they have played 100% and going for it, goals to win as the core tactic. Enough good players have come out of their young system to do well in Europe, to make it a place to scout.
From clips Manny Perez looks the deal, not enough as far as I can see of Guttman.
Perez looks a big strong skilled player and may be good enough now and not so much a project.
Capture.PNG
Despite him likely having some fair cause opportunity wise, hopefully Gamboa is not too cynical by nature and persuaded him off Celtic when they met up on his trial.

Last edited:
Have loved watching the USA in past world cups. Underdogs but also the way they have played 100% and going for it, goals to win as the core tactic. Enough good players have come out of their young system to do well in Europe, to make it a place to scout.
From clips Manny Perez looks the deal, not enough as far as I can see of Guttman.
Perez looks a big strong skilled player and may be good enough now and not so much a project.
Hopefully Gamboa is not cynical and persuaded him otherwise when they met up on his trial.

Any news of Perez?

Not that excited by Guttman, as can't see enough about him to be, mildly amused by the reports that it will be disturbing to zombies who assumed he was theirs after offering him a contract.
Dembele the teenager have zero active interest, not just because of all the past Feruz hype BS, just way too far into the future.

Perez does look a player to be hoping for now, but don't see any credible news he's here soon.

I watched that with a big stupid grin on my face. I love watching him play fitba. I had the fear some rich bastard club would steal him. When I saw we had signed him on a contract I let out a roar that left my cat running for cover.

I cannot wait to see him in the first team. An absolute genius. Thanks for putting that up.

He won’t see this post. So its to all of you.

Doesn’t he sound much more relaxed and welcoming. Absolutely positively brilliant.

Long may it last. ?

And well done to Verdict1.

Latest posts

Back