The Anti-Professional Standards of Care of The SFA and SPFL Authorities

XYZ

Definition for 'Professional Standard of Care':
Ethical or legal duty of a professional to exercise the level of care, diligence, and skill proscribed in the code of practice of his or her profession, or as other professionals in the same discipline would in the same circumstance.

Hi to everyone here,

For a long time, I've been sick to the back teeth of the double standards and downright corruption that exists within Scottish football, especially among those who hold positions of authority, those who are paid very handsomely to uphold the rules and regulations that govern our professional football leagues.

Tonight, after watching Scotland suffer its heaviest home defeat in my lifetime, its fourth loss in last five matches!, I have no desire to spoil the rest of my weekend by venting my anguish in regards to that and all of what I've written above. I just want to set this thread up so as I have a place to vent when I do feel like doing it. All are welcome to join me in doing so if/when you wish to do so.

I'll be back.

Best Regards,

XYZ

To have a "duty of care" implies that you have some sort of repect for the person affected by that care.
The SFA, the so called guardians of our National Sport have no such repect for either us as the paying customer, the players and officials of all clubs at whatever level apart from the Establishment Club. The fact that the SFA is a private limited company tells you all that you need to know about about their view of the Footballing word and the rest of Scottish society. It's a private club. Membership by invitaton only.(Despite the presence of the token plebs and Tims.)
It's their ball-game and everybody should keep their nose out of their business. Their lack of Transparency and Accountability means that not even the Clubs know how much money is filtered through their hands and where it eventually ends up.
As long as they are recognised by UEFA & FIFA the situation will never change.
It should be an Association in the truest sense of the word. The Office Bearers are the product of a sysyem of Nepotism that goes back over a Century.and hi-jacked by the Masons to protect The Establishment Club.( Conspiracy theory I hear you howlin). It has always been steeped in corruption and bigotry. They will never give up their fiefdom. They would rather see Scottish Football sunk without trace than step up to the 21st Century and open it's doors to all the real stakeholders in the game.

Back