The arrogance of this man..

When The Green Brigade started to protest about his possible appointment it was almost guaranteed he would get the job. Our 'board' do not like any kind of dissent from the fans,(remember the fences), who they see as just cash cow customers, oh just get in line to buy all the goodies from the Superstores this Christmas, pay your money and shut the fuck up.

When The Green Brigade started to protest about his possible appointment it was almost guaranteed he would get the job. Our 'board' do not like any kind of dissent from the fans,(remember the fences), who they see as just cash cow customers, oh just get in line to buy all the goodies from the Superstores this Christmas, pay your money and shut the fuck up.
Oh btw £49 for a ticket for the upcoming hun game, fucking ridiculous.

So here's the whole 'Glasgow Issue' whittled down to the core.

A 'rumour' gets circulated. That rumour gains momentum, legs and tails.

Two tribes then state their intent. One calls a 'bluff' then chaos ensues. The media lap it up, stir some more shit and here we all are.

For the record, I don't want any fuzz near the place, but if I'm being objective - then the GB would have a much stronger case once plod fucks up!

Pre-emptive strikes rarely work..........it's best to retaliate when the subject of their concern proves him/herself unworthy.

Two tribes then state their intent. One calls a 'bluff' then chaos ensues. The media lap it up, stir some more shit and here we all are.

For the record, I don't want any fuzz near the place, but if I'm being objective - then the GB would have a much stronger case once plod fucks up!

Pre-emptive strikes rarely work..........it's best to retaliate when the subject of their concern proves him/herself unworthy.
Aye exactly I'm a bit surprised the GB think they can dictate who gets the security job tbh....I've said it before all cops are scumbags but as an employee of the club he's not gonny be targeting us anymore...
shud have waited till he fucked up In some way before kicking off I think this particular fight was/is pointless tbh no offence to anybody involved just don't think it's a worthy fight

The police only used kettling twice at COP26 and one of those times the reason given was " there were known faces from the GB & we know they are only intent is causing trouble"
The police just don't like celtic supporters

A have a dislike for the polis until a need them,!! a don’t know the history way this guy Higgins?but if his remit is to make sure celtic fans get to and from the match in safety a don’t know wit the halibaloos about..green brigade don’t cause trouble at games so wit have they to worry about!!surley to fuck it’s the trouble makers lookout,,guys way there kids.or older family members,disabled family members want that reassurance,?too much energy spent on this subject!players in January more important subject to pressure the board way☘️☘️🤷‍♂️

A have a dislike for the polis until a need them,!! a don’t know the history way this guy Higgins?but if his remit is to make sure celtic fans get to and from the match in safety a don’t know wit the halibaloos about..green brigade don’t cause trouble at games so wit have they to worry about!!surley to fuck it’s the trouble makers lookout,,guys way there kids.or older family members,disabled family members want that reassurance,?too much energy spent on this subject!players in January more important subject to pressure the board way☘️☘️🤷‍♂️

I think the issue may be that this guy is well versed in harassing celtic fans. Outside the stadium his force and him bullied celtic fans all the way to the stadium. When those fans finally made it to the safety of paradise they could sing their songs and party.....now the safety of paradise is gone. He will be there monitoring them. Having his security bully the fans in the stadium. Watch fans being ejected for holding up signs that the board don't like or singing songs the board don't like. He will also know the faces of the GB. He will have them searched more often than usual. Preventing them getting to their seats for kick off....shit like that, that will ruin the match day experience for many.....

Or he might be absolutely fine...who knows???

I think the issue may be that this guy is well versed in harassing celtic fans. Outside the stadium his force and him bullied celtic fans all the way to the stadium. When those fans finally made it to the safety of paradise they could sing their songs and party.....now the safety of paradise is gone. He will be there monitoring them. Having his security bully the fans in the stadium. Watch fans being ejected for holding up signs that the board don't like or singing songs the board don't like. He will also know the faces of the GB. He will have them searched more often than usual. Preventing them getting to their seats for kick off....shit like that, that will ruin the match day experience for many.....

See your point there!but a posted the other day about that arrogant prick Desmond the more you push way him the more he pushes back that’s a bullies trait,,you hurt this twat way no buying in!!merch,season books!but he wid just punt our best players?wir stuck way this fanny til Mother Nature takes its course!!high cholesterol?or bankruptcies!

The point is this Higgins character took delight in getting his officers to harassing celtic supporters going to games. He would also get his officers to carry out Dawn raids on GB members before Glasgow derby games.
Now , we celtic supporters are getting to pay the arseholes wages. Don't fucking think so

Once a dick always a dick. So I don't think he will be absolutely fine

Res 12,5WA, Brian Wilson, fences up at celtic park last year no comment from our board to the fans who have once again pumped millions into the club as to what our immediate or future plans are. No statement from our new/stand in ceo just a few other things I would like to see addressed.......... Just saying like 🙄

Members online

Latest posts

Back