The beginning of a new era

green sprig

Gordon Strachan strongly linked with the Technical Director role overnight. Hat trick of Strachans.

Meet the new boss 🎶
Same as the old boss 🎶

Strachan might be the right appointment but only if it's our new CEO's choice based on proper due diligence and not legacy nepotism from our outgoing CEO.

What a fucking joke. Is celtic football club here to provide for the Strachan family?
(1) if wee Gordon was the best man for the job, why the fuck has it taken this long to talk to him? Why has he been sitting on celtic TV for the last season. The way he has been speaking about the support has been shocking, absolutely dripping with contempt.
(2) if he's getting the job because he knows the club and how it works suggests that the club will not be changing and will continue to operate the has been.
(3) if he is the DoF and the manager wants to clear out the useless coaches, ie Kennedy and his son gavin (who likes to turn up for work stinking of booze), will he follow the managers wishes. Or will he keep his son in place?
(4) He thought that the club were doing the right thing last season by keep Lennon in place. The fans were wrong to be getting on his back. THIS SHOULD AUTOMATICALLY RULE HIM OUT OF THE JOB

I have until Friday to renew my season book. No players signed yet, no indication that UEFA have said our manager can manage and now this Strachan nonsense. I really don't think Celtic want me to renew

What a fucking joke. Is celtic football club here to provide for the Strachan family?
(1) if wee Gordon was the best man for the job, why the fuck has it taken this long to talk to him? Why has he been sitting on celtic TV for the last season. The way he has been speaking about the support has been shocking, absolutely dripping with contempt.
(2) if he's getting the job because he knows the club and how it works suggests that the club will not be changing and will continue to operate the has been.
(3) if he is the DoF and the manager wants to clear out the useless coaches, ie Kennedy and his son gavin (who likes to turn up for work stinking of booze), will he follow the managers wishes. Or will he keep his son in place?
(4) He thought that the club were doing the right thing last season by keep Lennon in place. The fans were wrong to be getting on his back. THIS SHOULD AUTOMATICALLY RULE HIM OUT OF THE JOB

I have until Friday to renew my season book. No players signed yet, no indication that UEFA have said our manager can manage and now this Strachan nonsense. I really don't think Celtic want me to renew
Could possibly be WGS didnt want to or wasnt wanted by lawell, his backing of lenny is no surprise all managers current or past always back each other. You know you will renew really ☘☘ HH

Keep the faith Gbhoy 1 bad no 1 awful season in 10 wont keep us down we'll be back on top quicker than many believe imo anyway HH ☘
The whole way this board is acting doesn't fill me with confidence.
They said in March they had instructed a top notch recruitment agency to find us a DoF. Now are you telling me they came up with Gordon Strachan?
So either we have paid this agency a load of money and just ignored their recommendations or the board were lying to the fans.
I know what I believe.
Now I don't trust this board 1 bit and not sure I want to be giving them money .they will just keep on doing the same

Personally I would have had no issue with WGS's wisdom and experience being added to the mix but the club have issued statements that there is no truth in that. Let us remember the stenographer corps care only about clicks and have little connection with the truth where real stories are concerned so are also quite happy to make shite up in the absence of content they are allowed to report.

Members online

Latest posts

Back