The blame game

Torrancetim

After last nights fucking shambles , lawell, is taking Pelters and quite rightly so , but for me Lennon is the man who should carry the can for this embarrassment , his team selection, his tactics, his instruction to the team and his substitutions , all of which were a disaster ,as many have pointed out , calmac at left back , is that a joke , did we not learn anything from last year .
As captain of the team broony must hold his hands up also , but mr Lennon you carry the can.
Where lawell is to blame is in appointing a cheap option, where he is to blame , is for treating us like his pet poodle , who he thinks will always be there , always be loyal , and will do what’s its told , newsflash peter , we won’t ...
We need to pick ourselves up now , which will be fucking hard , but we will this is a bad one , but we have had worse that is for sure

Wee calmac at lb was a shockin descion he was at fault for 2 goals cause hes no a fuckin left back lenny we needed him in midfield n why drop boli now when hes been playin n tryin to settle down and lenny drops him fie biggest game of season amd wtf is happening way Julien??? Fuckin scandal troops HH

The blame for me is the utter utter complacency shown by our board for many years. Having Sevco under our heel then thinking we didn’t have to step up invest and secure CL and kill them.

As long as the men with that attitude lead us, we will always be vulnerable to them taking over.

This season has just been made all the more difficult with that policy.

Fasten your seatbelts people. It’s time for a real fight. Hopefully our players will step up at Mordor. Will we have any players in? Over to you Peter and Lenny. Peter needs to invest and Lenny needs to get better at tactics, player identification or we are potentially fucked.

I have said it for years now.

Sevco would never fuck us up. We would.

After last nights fucking shambles , lawell, is taking Pelters and quite rightly so , but for me Lennon is the man who should carry the can for this embarrassment , his team selection, his tactics, his instruction to the team and his substitutions , all of which were a disaster ,as many have pointed out , calmac at left back , is that a joke , did we not learn anything from last year .
As captain of the team broony must hold his hands up also , but mr Lennon you carry the can.
Where lawell is to blame is in appointing a cheap option, where he is to blame , is for treating us like his pet poodle , who he thinks will always be there , always be loyal , and will do what’s its told , newsflash peter , we won’t ...
We need to pick ourselves up now , which will be fucking hard , but we will this is a bad one , but we have had worse that is for sure
In my opinion money had nout to do with last nites debacle cluj only spent £600k this season and they’re not that good a side but scored 4 against us at home lennons tactics were mind boggling to say the least he done that to accomadate nicham a guy who told us he was to good to play with us and then went missing last nite.

In my opinion money had nout to do with last nites debacle cluj only spent £600k this season and they’re not that good a side but scored 4 against us at home lennons tactics were mind boggling to say the least he done that to accomadate nicham a guy who told us he was to good to play with us and then went missing last nite.

I might be really stupid, but buying players who do t shite it and have the ability to beat average teams might be the answer. Going on with players who can’t is insanity.

You can’t say on one hand the players fucked up then expect those same players to come good. We need quality to help them achieve that and that costs.

Having said that. It will be same old let’s hope and keep our head buried in the and until we die of asphyxiation.

V
Cannot disagree with a word of your post , as you say the gloves are off and it’s time to get fucking stuck in and scrap for our lives , next couple of weeks are vital, a result of any sorts at the bigot dome , is now a must
No enough fight in our team ,think we need more experienced players with a bit of dig and any cunt that believes Broonys no startin to decline needs their head checked.

All down to Lennon his team his tactics and his ulmighty fkup , dump boli and julien on the bench was criminal , leaving Griff out and sticking to MJ was also baffling

Then throw in Calmac who can dictate the play and pick a pass and snatch the odd goal was an utter disgrace to stick him at LB if he's not getting the backing for player then he needs to fkn speak up

Why did he used Morgan who can't stay on his feet and Bayo who has only played 5 mins as subs when we needed to shore up the weakness the defense,we were 3-3

Last nights team list screamed fk up but when i watched the first half we were clueless there was no game plan
i was surprised we even scored

All done n dusted now but at 1-1 going into the tie Lennon fkd it from the off

I got slaughtered on here months ago for saying we were going backways taking Lennon on. its too late now to change, so we have to stick with him and hope for the best. And again lawell bullshitted the support. He was gonna do the sun moon and the stars for Lennon, but yet again he gambled on champions league football before he was gonna buy anyone decent. He's a fuckin hungry miserable prick who should be chased to fuck. Not a penny of the Tierney dough will be spent now to make up for his fuck up. The only saving grace in all this is they would have been fuckin embarrassed in the next round. Lennon proved last night he's spfl standard and that's his limit. Was gonna post last night, but I'm glad now I didn't as it would have been unreadable with expletives!

All down to Lennon his team his tactics and his ulmighty fkup , dump boli and julien on the bench was criminal , leaving Griff out and sticking to MJ was also baffling

Then throw in Calmac who can dictate the play and pick a pass and snatch the odd goal was an utter disgrace to stick him at LB if he's not getting the backing for player then he needs to fkn speak up

Why did he used Morgan who can't stay on his feet and Bayo who has only played 5 mins as subs when we needed to shore up the weakness the defense,we were 3-3

Last nights team list screamed fk up but when i watched the first half we were clueless there was no game plan
i was surprised we even scored

All done n dusted now but at 1-1 going into the tie Lennon fkd it from the off
Baffles me Kelly couldnae believe what i was watching last night,losin 4 goals to that mob,embarassin.We're a Champions league club with a Europa league team and we probably wont go far in that either.

Back