The Bragging Rights Cup (or cups)

Lubos left peg

After another disappointing display Celtic dropped more points and have now fallen behind in the "The League starts when Beale arrived title"
At the end of the day, the result last night, last weekend and the weekend before mean nothing in the grand scheme of things, but none of us enjoy watching Celtic lose. Hopefully the bhoys can put on a good display on trophy day and take that into the cup final next weekend.....anyway.....my question is, where is the Bragging Rights cup?!?!?!
Is there only one of them? Can it only be claimed by the team that takes points from the champions? The ibrokes club took in when they beat us....but then St Mirren took a point from us so do they get it from the ibrokes club, or is a new one produced...we lost to hibs so have they now claimed it..but at the same time, the ibrokes club dropped points to Hearts so do they have a claim on it?? Will the Edinburgh derby at the weekend decide where the cup stays over the summer?? I would like Sky to clarify where the Bragging Rights cup is!!

Personally, I want to stake a claim on the 'bragging rights trophy', as I (might have/possibly/probably no) got chatted up fae a young lassie who asked if I was: "Shelby's grandad".

I have no pearls of my loins, therefore - I have no grandchildren and if I did, my offspring would be disowned if they dared to call any of my grandchildren "Shelby"

Anyways, that's no the point......I'm claiming bragging rights on account of the fact that she never called the police and that I hadn't pissed, vommed, or shat myself at the point of conversation.

I'll bet my left and right nut (that might no be the best stakes based on my lack of progeny), that that's never happened to a hun, buddy, cabbage or jambo, henceforth - I am the winner by default

Personally, I want to stake a claim on the 'bragging rights trophy', as I (might have/possibly/probably no) got chatted up fae a young lassie who asked if I was: "Shelby's grandad".

I have no pearls of my loins, therefore - I have no grandchildren and if I did, my offspring would be disowned if they dared to call any of my grandchildren "Shelby"

Anyways, that's no the point......I'm claiming bragging rights on account of the fact that she never called the police and that I hadn't pissed, vommed, or shat myself at the point of conversation.

I'll bet my left and right nut (that might no be the best stakes based on my lack of progeny), that that's never happened to a hun, buddy, cabbage or jambo, henceforth - I am the winner by default
Well done the right and left nut progeny cup champion ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

HH ๐Ÿ’ฅ

I must contest your claim, as two young ladies turned and had a cheeky wee peek at my arse (I think) while walking in Balloch park.
The fact that it happened after MB's arrival can only enhance my claim. I therefore will walk throughout the summer with my head held high. Bragging rights.com?? Bragging rights.YEAH

I must contest your claim, as two young ladies turned and had a cheeky wee peek at my arse (I think) while walking in Balloch park.
The fact that it happened after MB's arrival can only enhance my claim. I therefore will walk throughout the summer with my head held high. Bragging rights.com?? Bragging rights.YEAH
Ach well.....if that's the standard, then there's a lassie up by my way who can eclipse the Sun with her gargantuan arse. By my calculations, that's approximately 5.5 million folk in this country alone who have had a cheeky squatch o' her back patch. It also explains the complete darkness that the huns find themselves in all of the time.

In my book, she takes the bragging rights title. Just send the Kebab Cup to her right now. The lassie's also just completed her own treble treble. Treble Big Mac Meal, Treble Whopper Deal, Treble KFC bucket meal........fill those trophies up now with diet coke to celebrate.

Maybe if you start wearing clothes when you walk through Balloch park they will stop ogling yir erse Doc ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back