The Celtic Blog hit's a new low.

michael duffy

A disgusting piece,regarding the 'bed sheet' about Neil and Shane, who happen to be 2 Catholics from Northern Ireland, and apparently it's what we all are thinking,well the author did his job, he's getting loads of hits from huns, no moderation over there by the way,i was going to paste it, but i would'nt give it the time of day, fester fester could'nt have done a better hatchet on Celtic fans!
"The Bedsheet Banner Only Put in public what some Celtic fans are saying in private" is the headline.but reading through it you would think it was ALL Celtic fans, and, the hun's are loving it!

I must admit MD I don't know of the full story about what went on as we don't get any news of it over here in Ireland. But we only know only to well what them dirty filthy scum bastards stand for, and we will never forget that nor will ever forgive.
John, just before the huns game, the Green Brigade held an overnight vigil at Celtic park, because we expected the the scum to pull a stunt like this,lo and behold, after the Sparta game that shit appeared! and now our own bloggers are accusing Celtic fans of wanting 2 Irish Catholics chased out of the club? not feckin havin it John!!!!

A disgusting piece,regarding the 'bed sheet' about Neil and Shane, who happen to be 2 Catholics from Northern Ireland, and apparently it's what we all are thinking,well the author did his job, he's getting loads of hits from huns, no moderation over there by the way,i was going to paste it, but i would'nt give it the time of day, fester fester could'nt have done a better hatchet on Celtic fans!
"The Bedsheet Banner Only Put in public what some Celtic fans are saying in private" is the headline.but reading through it you would think it was ALL Celtic fans, and, the hun's are loving it!
Fk them MD let them watch us go 12 on the bounce on the 20th , nothing like watching Celtic lift ANOTHER trophy to knock the wind out of their sails. HH

Digital traffic and ad revenue has blighted that blog for a good couple of years now, Michael. A few of the articles have some merit, but JF has a bit of the 'smartest tim in the room syndrome' and likes to feed raw meat to the zombies from time-to-time.

In saying that, I wonder where gonky is peddling his conspiracy theories nowadays? How I miss the chuckles his unique brand of mentalness used to inspire. I'm still waiting for the polis to chap my door as well..........typical gonky, promised so much and delivered so little.

Like John James, the Celtic Blog has realised it can make more cash pandering to the opposition than his own clubs fans. John James is a hun. But he is milking the celtic fans who are willing to set up a pay pal to read his pish. The Celtic blog has seen that the hun bastards view their articles more than celtic fans, you only have to look at the comments section. No be long till Alex Rae and Bob Malcolm are writing articles for them..

Like John James, the Celtic Blog has realised it can make more cash pandering to the opposition than his own clubs fans. John James is a hun. But he is milking the celtic fans who are willing to set up a pay pal to read his pish. The Celtic blog has seen that the hun bastards view their articles more than celtic fans, you only have to look at the comments section. No be long till Alex Rae and Bob Malcolm are writing articles for them..
Difficult writing in a blog with a crayon and not knowing what a full stop is. Besides all it does is leave wax on the keyboard.

Members online

Latest posts

Back