the celtic blog on news now,not twitter!

michael duffy

just back from the cesspit that is the celtic blog on "celtic news now" the blog "only one person to blame and it's not Kieran Tierney" was a good piece,however, the ease with which hun trolls access the site,using the i.d's of genuine celtic posters to post filth, willy nilly,while the moderators block posts by genuine celtic fans, is at least questionable,, ie mason in the black,big jock knew,jinky knew,could this not be be blocked by moderators,who do not hesitate to block one word posts like yawn, or zoom,visit the aforementioned blog,and I emphasise not on twitter. but on celtic news now HH

just back from the cesspit that is the celtic blog on "celtic news now" the blog "only one person to blame and it's not Kieran Tierney" was a good piece,however, the ease with which hun trolls access the site,using the i.d's of genuine celtic posters to post filth, willy nilly,while the moderators block posts by genuine celtic fans, is at least questionable,, ie mason in the black,big jock knew,jinky knew,could this not be be blocked by moderators,who do not hesitate to block one word posts like yawn, or zoom,visit the aforementioned blog,and I emphasise not on twitter. but on celtic news now HH
The Celtic Blog is finished MD, JF would be better posting on here, tell you what though go onto other Celtic blogs and make the point, someone in control will write a comment and it will be picked up. If you make competitors aware then the only way to stop traffic been directed in opposite direction is to react and take action. Its simple to do only needs to set it up like this,

Why continue to use a site which has been tainted by these morons ?
Yes , it is a Celtic blog and you feel that no one has the right to drive you away ..... but there comes a time when you have to leave the dafties to it and move elsewhere . If every Celtic fan moved away It would probably take them forever to discover this , if at all ! They will spend their time trolling each other , sinking lower and lower into a morass of ignorance .

It would be fun to log on now and again to watch the simpletons at work , like Kris Boyd , trying to put together words of one syllable into a form of words that might make sense ... to a brain damaged amoeba !

Tbh millsy, they dont bother me, i have experienced like many of us have “hun behaviour” all my life so i always laugh at it because that is the only transparent thing about them.

If i was easily offended, i would never visit a football blog.

My motto is pay back with interest.

Its not for the faint hearted.

But each to their own eh ☘️

Members online

Latest posts

Back