The Celtic Noise...much more than a magazine

Winter

At first I thought I was being a bit cheesy then realised I was being childish. It's just going 4.50 AM FRIDAY. We are all still in this lockdown, which to my pleasant surprise, most Glaswegians' I've seen are trying to do their bit , social distancing etc. With all that's going on in the world and anything Celtic or football even, very thin on the ground. I realised just how this platform and others like it have become so much more important. I still check the Onefootball app for fitba news about Celtic every day but this is where the real news is printed. For someone like me who is constantly talking about Celtic, this is a superb forum. I'd like to reccomend the Celtic Noise to others who might not have that connection right now as a result of this pandemic to chat, debate, and discuss with like-minded, intelligent and candour , with sharp as a tac wit Celtic supporters. I cant hardly believe it was Sept 2018 I joined , I feel like I've always had this. I would be going out of my mind without the good human beings I've met on this site thanks guys you've kept me sane (I think ) I will always have this now and that's a blessing especially when we all know what's coming for the X. On here we can talk about the game in a friendly environment I mentioned the time earlier because it doesnt matter you have all the time in the world to say what you want. The fact that I have this option is special to me I would like see many others to benefit also from this. The Celtic Noise isnt just an online magazine it's a community and a thriving one at that. One Last wee thing , I hope the games go on BCD we win cup & league on the telly deserve that at least and they continue their form against Scottish football's obviously underrated top flight if the bottom 2 clubs are beating second place consistently. HH (rant over) ☘

At first I thought I was being a bit cheesy then realised I was being childish. It's just going 4.50 AM FRIDAY. We are all still in this lockdown, which to my pleasant surprise, most Glaswegians' I've seen are trying to do their bit , social distancing etc. With all that's going on in the world and anything Celtic or football even, very thin on the ground. I realised just how this platform and others like it have become so much more important. I still check the Onefootball app for fitba news about Celtic every day but this is where the real news is printed. For someone like me who is constantly talking about Celtic, this is a superb forum. I'd like to reccomend the Celtic Noise to others who might not have that connection right now as a result of this pandemic to chat, debate, and discuss with like-minded, intelligent and candour , with sharp as a tac wit Celtic supporters. I cant hardly believe it was Sept 2018 I joined , I feel like I've always had this. I would be going out of my mind without the good human beings I've met on this site thanks guys you've kept me sane (I think ) I will always have this now and that's a blessing especially when we all know what's coming for the X. On here we can talk about the game in a friendly environment I mentioned the time earlier because it doesnt matter you have all the time in the world to say what you want. The fact that I have this option is special to me I would like see many others to benefit also from this. The Celtic Noise isnt just an online magazine it's a community and a thriving one at that. One Last wee thing , I hope the games go on BCD we win cup & league on the telly deserve that at least and they continue their form against Scottish football's obviously underrated top flight if the bottom 2 clubs are beating second place consistently. HH (rant over) ☘
Beltin rant Winter,and ah second yer sentiment's aboot "the noise", stay safe everybody! HH☘πŸ₯³πŸΊ

Nice wee post reads easier than the best wee dossier ever, the huns will be ragin if only they could have said this to the SPFL all would be fine and if only the SPL at the time had not shown favouritism there would not be a hun antagonist stirring a hornets nest and getting Scottish SFootball nowhere.

No doubt this is a great wee platform with mostly sound folk on it, even the flat earth bloke and imatim are ok 😜...And after going through an ordeal akin to the spanish inquisition to prove my parentage and allegiance I have loads of laughs, serious debates and generally good chat about the tic, cats , current affairs..etc.
My only gripe? Well I'm not going there πŸ˜œπŸ„

Nice wee post reads easier than the best wee dossier ever, the huns will be ragin if only they could have said this to the SPFL all would be fine and if only the SPL at the time had not shown favouritism there would not be a hun antagonist stirring a hornets nest and getting Scottish SFootball nowhere.
Ach they're always raging at something, us being the something normally, but they then either turn on each other or they all walk away from each other, especially when theyre all seated at ibrokes I've noticed of recent & repeatedly watching highlights most recently there was a small travelling hamilton support in the broomloan corner that was getting larger by the frame , trick of the eyes it was their "support" doing that walking away thing there expert at it now having watched them vanish into thin air at that place v us a few times. It's strange how things , people, money, credibility, chairmen even , just all seem to vanish. HH

No doubt this is a great wee platform with mostly sound folk on it, even the flat earth bloke and imatim are ok 😜...And after going through an ordeal akin to the spanish inquisition to prove my parentage and allegiance I have loads of laughs, serious debates and generally good chat about the tic, cats , current affairs..etc.
My only gripe? Well I'm not going there πŸ˜œπŸ„
It definitely is a great platform Docco but right now theres about 27hundered members of which 6 of us are online , realise it's the weekend still early etc. Its a pity for those who are unaware of it and what it can give you and vice versa, my other half would no chance listen to my Celtic stories longer than 5 minutes, oh she loves to come watch the game but for her preferably in a pub, gets disoriented in large stadiums and some buildings. At least here you can vent, rant, inform, be informed and just Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic, doesnt even matter completely if their no so bothered but it's good to see that someone else has had a wee read at your Celtic thoughts. And takes time to respond in a manner deemed acceptable. (I dont work for Celtic noise btw honest πŸ˜›) what you think Docco 2700+ members hardly anyone on , obviously take account of nae fitba , I cant remember (or I dont know ) what's the average members and guests online during a fitba weekend?

Well said lennono I also dont post as regular as other more seasoned Celtic Noise regulars and I admit that my post subject matter may at times not be as interesting , but I get to rant about the perceived injustices and even occasionally the justices of the matter at hand. I've never been asked to stay out of anything although certain instances have allowed me to chose not to engage (wise choice) but we all have a voice theres loads of forums out there I like this one for its characters personalities coupled with the undying love for Celtic ☘I love coming across a good post thread , chipping in with my tuppence. Theres been some intense debating, criticisms but by and large it's been sorted or not but we move on as the club moves quickly and theres really no time to argue incidental trivialities when something's happening regarding Celtic. Need only cast our mind back to the whole should be shouldn't it be lenny. How fast things change and this is the best place to become informed before tabloids worm their way onto your phone because you typed Celtic into the Google search bar and start trying to feed you deludamol 😷

When I think back to the days of buying black and white Celtic Views then fancy glossy colour ones , then getting confused as a kid as to whether I should be buying it at all during those mad ,mad times. You could say were spoiled today with everything available instantly often. Imagine we had this technology then? You would think that it would make the rebels cause easier but weve all learned new tech isnt always an advantage (straight away at least) just look at the mess VAR is stil in.

I remember it well :)
Aw brilliant L is this your copy? Amazing reading as best I could the Atletico story and some things never change. Atletico in my book have a sevco and Glasgow rangers philosophy of anti-football. They're obviously world class at it but its frustrating as fcuk watching players dive cheat spit when they have the talent to play. They would rather sit back though and catch opposition sides napping waiting for a whistle that doesnt come and they breakaway and score, definitely one of the dirtiest clubs with a dirty play philosophy that's not changed

Neat compilation πŸ‘makes me wonder about the state of the current players heads , if they watch that and see johnstone, hay , dalglish so many true legends. And these bhoys can go one better at least domestically. Dont think many seen this coming when ronny started and still a good chunk of players he either brought in or promoted from youth.our players must be absolutely champing at the bit to get out and put on a show refresh a few memories

Celtic Noise is the best forum around. Full of good Tims, apart fae Docco(jist kiddin) and wonderful contributors who give us past memories of the club, old photographs, film clips, jokes and current affairs. We have an amazing amount of writers on here that educate as well as entertain us and an array of topics that we can choose to be involved with, or not as the case may be but throughout the forum the Celtic community is alive and well and in deep anticipation of being crowned champions for the 9th time in a row.

The Noise unites us and Celtic binds us.

πŸ’š πŸ’š πŸ’š β˜˜β˜˜β˜˜πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Celtic Noise is the best forum around. Full of good Tims, apart fae Docco(jist kiddin) and wonderful contributors who give us past memories of the club, old photographs, film clips, jokes and current affairs. We have an amazing amount of writers on here that educate as well as entertain us and an array of topics that we can choose to be involved with, or not as the case may be but throughout the forum the Celtic community is alive and well and in deep anticipation of being crowned champions for the 9th time in a row.

Where would you be without my 'celeb' updates Shammy ?🀣

10659084_377077375776805_3958332117158449275_o.jpg

I've been spending a lot of time here since the Pandemic and it's been nice to talk to people. No one around except for a few friends know what the hell I am talking about most of the time when I mention Motherwell or Hamilton Academical. Celtic forums have been a great thing for me since 2002 (I used to be a butcher and asked off the cuff if anyone knew a good way to get blood out of my boots. Everyone called me a hun for that until I made the connection.) It's been a crazy ride since then but I'm glad everyday to support more than a club. Hail Hail and up the Rebs.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back