The Celtic Star. Article: Ewan Henderson chase the lion. Run to the roar.

Excellent article
Both Hendersons have been a credit to Celtic we should have held on to Liam ,and i rate Ewan highley more game time in the first team and he'll come on leaps n bounds

He had a good game against the minis when Lenny took over ,i was surprised he was dropped for next game

Good article, James. It would be great to see Ewan Henderson excel this season, and I think he has the tools and the capability to do just that. Along with Mikey Johnston and Karamoko Dembele, it would be great for the three of them to spur a youth movement on the club.

Nice article.
However if either of these guys are going to make the grade AND be sold on both need a huge leap in physicality.
Appreciate they are both young but they both aspire to be playmakers, and it seems to me they are far from where they will need to be physically.
As a for instance look at the thighs on KT others just bounce off him.
Not being negative but I think realistic.
HH

Nice article.
However if either of these guys are going to make the grade AND be sold on both need a huge leap in physicality.
Appreciate they are both young but they both aspire to be playmakers, and it seems to me they are far from where they will need to be physically.
As a for instance look at the thighs on KT others just bounce off him.
Not being negative but I think realistic.
HH

You a thigh man aye ???

Back